The Chelsea thread

It wasn’t last night

I actually forgot that Campbell was a Spurs player. Always associated him more with Arsenal

That’s from your BNP/National Front/Combat 18 sources?

He will always be remembered for the never ending slide tackle

I’d almost forgotten as well. Ledley King was a more than capable replacement and a lot better.

:joy:

Generally the players you’d associate with Spurs are losers.

Ledley was at least as good as Sol, a superb defender who had shitty luck with injuries,

From my cousin who was at the game mate.

Who’s your source ?

Journalistic code and seeing the Chelsea away support up close at White Hart Lane on a few occasions. The reports refer to a song about Tottenham fans. Their Anti Semitic song of choice about Tottenham is ‘Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz, Hitler is going to gas them again’.

I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of the mouths of the BNP/National Front/Combat 18 types that folllow Chelsea around.

What were you doing in with the Chelsea support?

My brothers season tickets at White Hart Lane were right beside the away end.

I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of the mouths of the BNP/National Front/Combat 18 types that folllow Spurs around.

@thedancingbaby - any inside track on this? Was your cousin on this train back from Brighton?

Don’t Chelsea fans associate with Glasgow Rangers and Linfield skinheads?

I have no information on this whatsoever

Do all Spurs fans crap there shorts before Marathons just because @GeoffreyBoycott alledgedy did so a few years ago?

Chelsea have a huge fan base in Ireland.

Not too many before 2003