The Chelsea supporters thread

Chelsea are appealing the decision. Out of 92 signings that were investigated, only 29 were apparently in breach. All transfers were conducted the same. Chelsea are appealing the decision. There is no understanding as to why the 29 were against the rules. The FA are also appealing their fine.

This is FIFA having another go at the EPL. They’ve been systematic. They went after City over this as well and got destroyed by City’s legal team

Their strategy is to buy young, send out on loan and sell them off.

Yes.

Have you not followed managerial trends at Chelsea in the 15 odd years of Abramovich’s tenure? He’s gone through something like 15 managers in that time and that’s despite Chelsea been the most successful English club domestically and in Europe over that period. Mourinho (twice), Ancelotti and Conte were all sacked within a year or so of winning the league and di Matteo was shown the door 6 months after winning the European Cup. Were you expecting Abramovich to give Sarri 3 to 4 years to perfect his Sarriball (whatever that is) and to take a 4-0 defeat at Bournemouth and a 6-0 defeat at Manchester City on the chin?

I never said I expected him to get time but my point is that there was no point in appointing him if they’re going to sack him after a year

I’d be surprised if they appoint managers with the expectation that they’ll get absolutely demolished by Bournemouth, he’s a dead man walking, that group of players will scapegoat another manager and the fans will continue to give them standing ovations after a couple of goals against Brighton

That was a lovely goal from Hazard.

They’ll give Liverpool lots of it next weekend

As good a goal as you’ll see.

He is the best player in the league by a distance

1 Like

Higuain unlucky there.

Racist Chelsea fans at it again in Prague tonight.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11691011/three-chelsea-fans-denied-entry-over-alleged-racist-mohamed-salah-chant

Disgusting.

They’re consumed by hatred and bigotry. They hate everyone.

In fairness you would have to be a cunt to like that club

3 Likes

Probably the most despicable club in the EPL

Will be enjoyable to see Chelsea sink back to the level of shite they were before Abramovich. A hateful club who would sing similar songs about any Irishman too.

Good win last night.

the murderers are worse

1 Like

They’re just a jumped up Fulham.

5 Likes