The Chelsea supporters thread

An innovative corporate link between British Rail and Fila there.

I’d like to see something similar between Iarnrod Eireann and Uhlsport.

In fairness, the average Chelsea fan these days is more likely to have a flag declaring an allegiance between Chelsea football club, PWC and goldman Sachs.

1 Like

If you’re referring to Heysel, nobody convicted of murder. Just manslaughter.

you guys were shit today

stay out of this thread

Wrong bud.Everton were the original Catholic club in Liverpool.

2 Likes

Oooft

Here are your results yesterday

Chelsea 2 Spurs 1
Partick Thistle 1 Rangers 2
Portadown 0 Linfield 5

You must be on top of the world

1 Like

Cc @sledgehammer

Signing in, @Nembo_Kid knows the most about soccer on here, so I will support them this year, sick of United, they are shit. You have to laugh at liverpool supporters, the orange team of Liverpool trying to have a go

1 Like

Don’t know which is the bigger flip flop. Probably going from supposedly been a Spurs supporter to throwing your lot in with Combat 18/National Front ,Nazi saluting holocaust supporters.

I can select who I want to support, I want instant success, Manchester United were not providing that for me

7 Likes

Chelsea = the sporting wing of the BNP.

2 Likes

Mr Chelsea is a Celtic fan.

Before playing in a charity match in 2014 for former Hoops ace Stan Petrov, the England defender said: “I have always been a bit of a Celtic fan.

“There was only one reason I took to them. Like my brother Paul, I followed Scottish football as well as English football when I was young. He supported Rangers and I wanted some atmosphere in the house so I went for Celtic.

“You start doing that as a kid and find yourself looking at their results ever after.”

great person, great player, great tim

1 Like

Chelsea are one of the most multicultural team around you headcase

2 Likes

The BNP and the auxies . You are some beaut .

He’s an Avid Royal Madrid fan also and A Blue-shirt so Chelsea would be an obvious choice really.

Indeed. Currently owned by a Russian Yid and a match day playing pool that now usually only includes one English (indeed British) player in Gary Cahill.

i didnt need you to reiterate my point

weirdo

1 Like

Not so. Everton famously had a policy of not signing Catholics until 1991, when they signed Mo Johnston.