The Chelsea supporters thread

Holocaust denier.

Don’t worry mate, the officials will save ye yet today though ye don’t deserve it.

Hazard is a bit of an enigma. Hasnt kicked a ball today.

The comparison with Messi/Ronaldo is a joke.

The officials have blackguarded us.

They saved Spurs from defeat last week when they denied a stonewall penalty to make it 2-0 when Spurs went straight up the other end of the pitch to equalise.

Huh, what’s spurs got to do with it?
Are ye involved in a competition for 4th or something :grinning:

Bizarre.

I’m making comparisons as to how you make comments on officials helping Chelsea when they haven’t but ignore all the dodgy decisions Spurs have benefited from.

Weird really, I wasn’t even watching that game.

Delighted for ratface, and Moyesie.

Not odd.

You haven’t been watching this game either by your own admission. Odd how you make comments on games you don’t watch but use it as a reason for not making comment on other games you didn’t watch.

I’m watching the bits I’m commenting on mate. Is that strange to you? I have a life outside of the EPL

You appear to watch bits of loads of Chelsea games and not much else in terms of EPL despite supporting another EPL team. It seems odd to me. Will you be watching bits of the Spurs game later?

@Bandage like a good corner man throwing in the towel on behalf of his man who is getting a battering

2 Likes

Don’t know yet mate, but that’s not true at all, I watch the big clubs when I have a chance,

1 Like

No worries, pal. Sometimes I get the impression you’re merely trying to wind up the hardcore Chelsea supporters rather than commenting objectively.

I’ve been 100% honest with the forum, I have an irrational dislike for the Chelsea manager, he must remind me of somebody that I despise or something,
I enjoy football but don’t take it seriously, I ‘support’ spurs because I did when I was a small boy but it doesn’t move me in any way, it’s gas that @Nembo_Kid thinks I am invested in it somehow,
And I suppose I enjoy winding up his insular outlook on life

For somebody who doesn’t support Chelsea @backinatracksuit watched a hell of a lot of games

Just settling down to miracle on 34th Street now so I will be unable to comment on the 3pms

1 Like

For somebody who didn’t support Chelsea until a year ago, didn’t you send a hell of a lot of your time as a kid travelling over from Dublin to Stamford Bridge to watch a team you didn’t support?

No