The Chelsea supporters thread

You sure about that now?

Every young lad in the swamp used to dream of being kerry dixon

Yes, when I was in London I would go to the bridge. It was one of the upsides of having relatives in Kew

2 Likes

So you were lying when you responded ‘No’ two posts back?

No

1 Like

Conte has conceded the league, sack him NOW

Great movie
Now how did my beloved spurs and Paul Clements hapless swans get on?

Two wins pal it might surprise you to hear :ok_hand:

1 Like

Mighty, I expected Spurs to win but it’s a great little pick me up to see Paul Clement safe in his job till nearly February

1 Like

I love the way posters engage in furious weekly arguments about Premier League managers.

It’s a bit like during the Cold War where the Yanks and the Soviets would fight proxy wars over obscure countries.

If Antonio Conte is this forum’s equivalent of Vietnam, Paul Clement is its Angola.

Last week was a good one for @Nembo_Kid with Conte winning and Clement losing.

But @GeoffreyBoycott has struck back in a big way this weekend with Conte losing and Clement winning.

Real ding-dong stuff.

1 Like

Most importantly you omitted to say Pochettino won this weekend.

And Sean Dyche, who lost last weekend. Pochettino didn’t have a great weekend last week either.

It’s uncanny how you’ve won battles in all your proxy wars this week having lost them last week, and vice versa for @Nembo_Kid.

It reaffirms my point about what a ding-dong struggle it is.

Actually, I forgot about the Jurgen Klopp proxy war you’re also fighting with Nembo Kid.

Hopefully I haven’t put the jinx on us for tomorrow.

All of this brings back great memories of when I used to be involved in these sorts of proxy wars over Premier League managers myself - the great Steve Kean comes to mind, or, as I used to call him, “Steve Kean, the greatest manager that ever was seen”. Nearly, anyway.

Has ratface been sacked yet?

Interesting draw from a TFK perspective,
It appears that Messi has never scored against Chelsea.

Chelsea are the club of a British unionist. I suppose that fag Conte is till living at his with his mother like all Italian homosexuals

Might not be any Chelsea supporters left here by February. @Tassotti jumped ship today.

Watford have the exact same points total and are in the exact same position they were when they were a rablble under Mazzarri at this stage last season.

It seems to be a typical Watford season, start well and get comfortable in the table then slide down it without ever being in relegation trouble.

Under QSF they were in a much better position than this season and last at this stage, on 29 points and in 7th place. They ended the season on 45 points in 13th positions with QSF sacked. Dropping 6 positions in the second half of the season.

Last season they ended up 17th with 40 points, dropping 7 positions in the second half of the season with Mazzarri also getting the chop.

Marco Silva would need to be very wary as your attempts to build him up could be very premature.

1 Like

Very lively start from us.

Off the line twice, first Bakayoko’s effort then Willian’s.

Really missing Morata, few great balls fizzed across there with nobody on hand to tap in.