The Chelsea supporters thread

Think he was cleared of that

1 Like

He served a four (4) month suspension for that, mate.

And was subsequently cleared

1 Like

When Italy needed him to manage the national team in 2916. I hope you’re not seriously giving credit to the Italian judicial system :joy::joy::joy:

Italians and cheating go hand in hand mate. Sorry in advance to @Rocko if that’s deemed racist.

Jose has destroyed the wig wearer there.

2 Likes

Luiz gets away with one there.

That explains the Trump-style ramblings. But Conte is the one controlled by Russians, so there the comparison ends.

If Chelsea recoup half of what they paid for Batshuayi, they will be doing well. He’s like a shite Wilfred Bony.

He was cleared mate

That’s the reality

1 Like

I may have been hasty towards Conte due to his ratty features.
He put that prick Mourinho nicely into his box today with the repeated ‘little man’ jibes.

Sigh.

Antonio Conte hits back at ‘little man’ Jose Mourinho as war of words escalates

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Cicero_Dandi

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Cicero_Dandi

2 Likes

I would expect close to full strength from both sides tonight. This now probably remains both side’s best chance of a trophy this season and with Arsenal exiting the FA Cup at the weekend ever moreso for them.

Arsenal are very much overpriced here for me at 4/1.

One point worse off from the rabble they were under Walter Mazzarri at this stage last season.

1 Like

You’re new around here. This is a Chelsea thread. You should really be posting that in a Watford thread. Chelsea are 9 points worse off than they were at the corresponding stage last season. The Chelsea manager yesterday presided over what is apparently the first run of three successive 0-0 draws in the 113 year history of Chelsea.

Why did you post about Watford in a Chelsea thread?

1 Like

I posted about that in the middle of a Chelsea v Watford game. Are Chelsea playing Watford at the moment?

You posted about the Waford manager and his predecessor in the Chelsea thread.