The Chelsea supporters thread

He has been super in his cf roll today…

Really impressive stuff

1 Like

CF or free role? You can’t seem to make your mind up.

1 Like

His cm roll…

4 zip.

Great stuff.

Bakayoko much better today.

Nice from Hazard.

Great stuff today

The seagulls are shit though

1 Like

We’ve conceded 1 goal less than at this stage last season. Still in the hunt in all 4 competitions, hopefully we can add a couple more quality additions this month. Emerson looks like it’s more or less a done deal. He’ll be a good alternative to Alonso.

4 compations?

Yes.

Am I right in saying you are an Everton fan who could find nothing better to do this lunchtime than watch Brighton and Hove Albion vs Chelsea.

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

You are 100%right😂

Just heard a radio report there saying Brighton were denied two blatant penos??? Chelsea once again benefiting from some dubious refereeing it appears.

2 Likes

The radio reports were wrong, unfortunately Chelsea don’t get dodgy decisions like Liverpool.

Excuse me if I take the word of someone who is paid to report on games over some weirdo on the internet.

2 Likes

Two. Blatant pens not given choco

3 Likes

Not surprising that you are taking inaccurate reporting over facts in order to suit your agenda

I’m presented with taking the objective view of a professional football reporter or the view from an idiot on the internet who’d lock women up and force medical tests on them to appease his gynophobia…

1 Like

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus.

1 Like