The Chelsea supporters thread

I’d prefer Dzeko but Giroud should be good cover, might be more suited to Chelsea’s style of play than Arsenal’s as well.

Talk that Luiz could join Arsenal as well which would probably be good for both parties. Christensen has been superb since coming in and Rudiger has had a very solid debut campaign. Ampadu gives some extra depth too.

Bournemouth take the lead at Stamford Bridge.

2 Likes

Ssstttaaaannnniiissssllllaaasssss

It gets better

3-0 :joy:

0-3 now. Conte must be tearing his hair out.

7 Likes

:smile:

Chelsea will have a net spend of about 500 million before the deadline

Not even Marina Granovskaya can save them now.

2 Likes

Conte was having a moan beforehand about how there should be no fixtures on transfer deadline day. Should have been focusing on Bournemouth tonight instead of finding yet more things to moan about.

thats the end for the match fixer

1 Like

He should have been gone at Christmas to give the new fella a chance to sort it out, surely Roman will have lost patience, what do you think @Nembo_Kid?

He has left the forum mate

Just the 18 point lead with 13 games left for Man City over still in the hunt Chelsea.

1 Like

No mate, he’s @Cicero_Dandi but I’m slow enough to remember sometimes.

You know your fucked when barkley is starting for you…very adv player and I’ve seen him play in the flesh quite a few times…

Barkley is a championship player .

Is there any way to ban @iron_mike from posting gifs?

2 Likes

Bad day at the office guys. We really struggled with no striker. Hazard needs somebody to play off.

That sounds like an excuse, and a very bad one at that, you’ve never been a man to accept bullshit excuses particularly in the aftermath of a loss against a minnow