The Chelsea supporters thread

Well merited half time lead for Watford.

Bakayoko’s ball control was non existemt for both fouls. Harsh two yellows.

1 Like

Nothing yellow card but when your manager changes from being a lucky general to an unlucky general that’s what happens.

1 Like

Bakayoko is a really poor footballer
he has been calamitous for most of the season, id understand he was to replace Matic but it hasnt worked
i think Conte will be out by the weekend

Sideshow Bob lucky not to see red there.

3-1 to Watford now. This is an appalling defeat for
Conte on the back of a 0-3 home defeat to Bournemouth. Watford has won just 1 of their last 12 league games going into this, picking up just 6 points from 36.

4-1 now Geoff. The match-fixing greaseball will be on the next plane out of Stansted.

1 Like

4-1 now.

Clear out the desk

What’s with all the hatred for Conte? I detest the club but Conte doesn’t come across as the worst. Delighted to see Chelsea fall apart.

1 Like

Ratface got rid of Diego Costa and replaced him with Giroud. I’ll miss the crazy bastard.

Bad couple of days for former regular @Nembo_Kid

They need to go on their hands and knees and beg Rafa to come back.

Next three league games are WBA at home and then City and United (both away)

1 Like

Still in the hunt Chelsea just the 19 points behind leaders Man City with 12 games left.

I think Chelsea might need to be looking over their shoulders to Arsenal at this rate.

Could it be the third season in a row where the reigning EPL winning manager doesn’t make it to end of season?

Chelsea have 7 red cards this season, 2 more than any other EPL side. There’s been a complete breakdown in discipline at Stamford Bridge.

This lad is clueless skip…I don’t know why your bothering.

Hopefully he’ll still be there for the United game anyway, Mourinho will be shitting it.

Yet we’re still ahead of Spurs in the table when we’re in full on crisis mode.