The Chelsea supporters thread

Ahead of fucking Spurs? :sweat_smile:
Runaway league champions have added how many to the squad and are 19 points off the lead at the start of February.
Conte must go and you know it

And weā€™re still ahead of Spurs when weā€™re in crisis.

Managers arenā€™t judged on their relative position in the league to spurs mate, is that weird for you to understand??

Iā€™m just commenting that even when Chelsea are in a full blown crisis, they are still ahead of Spurs in the league who arenā€™t really under any pressure.

Spurs are the benchmark now? Is this The Arsenal thread?

2 Likes

Flip flopping now, what does spurs have to do with it? There is a thread for that club where you can make whatever point you want to, bizarre line of defence

Not flip flopping.

We are in a crisis but I find it strange that Spurs fans are giddy when Chelsea are still ahead of them in the table when there is a crisis at a rival and no pressure exists.

Pochettino is a very poor manā€™s Arsene Wenger.

More flip flopping, nobody else mentioned spurs, this is the Chelsea thread.

And Iā€™ve freely admitted that Chelsea are in a crisis. Iā€™m just referencing the different expectations around two major conglomerates in Chelsea and Spurs.

Take it to the Spurs thread

Conte out??

Not at all. Granovskaia has to go.

Spurs were in full blown crisis mode in November/early December but its passed now. You should focus on your own club Chelsea rather than always obsessing about Spurs.

1 Like

I hope Conte smashes Mourinho then walks on his own terms. I despise Chelsea but Conte seems an alright sort ā€¦ The players are a fucking disgraceā€¦ downed tools on Mourinho, now theyā€™ve downed tools on Conte - all while collecting big moneyā€¦ A despicable club.

2 Likes

Were there calls for Pochettinoā€™s head?

Chelsea must have Guus Hiddink on speed dial.

I heard some mutterings. 6 points in 6 league games was a dreadful run of form. Ultimately Chairman Dan didnā€™t panic and stuck by his man.

What about Sean Dyche?

What about Sean Dyche?

No win in 10 games.

No win in last 9 EPL games.

5 points out of last 27 on offer.

You have a huge problem with perspective