The Chelsea supporters thread

I’m very pragmatic so perspective is a quality I have in abundance.

1 Like

Clearly not

Clearly, you’re telling porkies… again.

You’d see the Burnley manager as in danger of losing his job with the team in 7th place :joy:

1 Like

I have to say I really like the cut of this @Cicero_Dandi’s jib. He is swatting away these pretend Yids with ease.

I’d like to formally nominate him for Best New Poster 2018 and its only February :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Conte has lost the dressing room. Players downed tools. All goes back to his poor man management skills and handling of Costa.

Club is rotten to the core - players,
Owner and supporters. Conte probably not the worst of them. Actually have sympathy for him dealing with all that crowd

1 Like

Chelsea at home to bottom of the table West Brom tonight. Andre Villas Boas was sacked as Chelsea manager in March 2012 after a 1-0 defeat to West Brom. European Cup winning manager Roberto di Mateo was sacked just eight months later, his last league game before his sacking, a 2-1 defeat to West Brom.

Scolari too I think?

No. Just looked it up there. Soclari was fired after a 0-0 draw at home to Hull. Chelsea beat West Brom home and away in that 2008/09 season.

1 Like

Stonewall penalty for West Brom there for a foul by Fabregas on Rodriguez not awarded. Chelsea yet again the beneficiaries of shocking officiating.

Ex Chelsea man Danny Sturrdige goes off injured after 3 minutes

Unreal.

Dawson should have been s not off there for a horror tackle.

Giroud with an outstanding assist as Hazard puts Chelsea ahead.

First time I’ve heard a one yard lay off described as an outstanding assist

Lovely deft touch into Hazards path which he finished well. Great assist from Giroud you dozy stupid cunt.

He held the defender off and played a simple one yard ball to Hazard. Good play no doubt but an outstanding assist is something like Firmino’s yesterday

So it was a great assist, cheers.

Can we agree that it was a deft touch guys?

1 Like