The Chelsea supporters thread

ffs, levy would sell his own mother for a the right number of shekels.

1 Like

Chairman Dan is lining up title winning manager Claudio Ranieri apparently.

Only if it equals his valuation, there are other managers that Abramovich will accept that will be smoother sailing
We’ll wait and see but I’d be surprised

No shame in getting out tacticed by Rafa

You’d need to have no shame to be still drawing a wage after presiding over that season

They came 5th, got to the knockouts of the Champions League and an FA Cup Final. Hardly a disaster

Christ.

Dont bother. He will be back in a few mins telling you its all just a cod when he realises hes talking manure

Of course they should have done better but it’s not a disaster in terms of end results by any means

He’s already a complete fool of himself on the GGA football thread earlier.

Great news, I hate to see a fella put out of his job, perhaps they’ll just give him a nice raise so.

I never said they should keep him on

Are there any Chelsea fans left on the ship here to congratulate on winning the FA Cup?

I’m a fan of Conte

Do you think he’ll be Roma manager in the near future?

Seems like a good fit to me.

Id take him down the line for sure

He is a winner

How many premier leagues and FA Cups has poch won Jeff

Why don’t you do your own research on that one. Mr Abramovich appears to rate Pochettino very highly. Widely reported across the British press over the last week that he’s his Number 1 target to take over at Chelsea next season.

Can you answer the question Jeff

1 Like

All the newspaper coverage over recent weeks would suggest the only man whose opinion really matters here, Mr Abramovich, is not happy with that return. This is only the 2nd time in 15 seasons that Chelsea have failed to secure European Cup football courtesy of a 5th place league finish. That alone would appear to be the criteria by which Mr Abramovich is judging Coach Conte and is reportedly about to sack him. An FA Cup win appears unlikely to save Conte from the sack.

Ruud Gullit, Gianluca Vialli, Jose Mourinho, Guus Hiddink, Carlo Ancelotti and Roberto di Matteo have all presided over Chelsea FA Cup wins since 1997. Five of those six were sacked within a few months and Ancelotti limped through to the end of the following season before getting sacked. They’re a very strange club Chelsea.