The Chelsea supporters thread

Iā€™d have thought your table quiz head would be able to tell how many trophies this guy has won, perhaps his date of birth, height and weight
I wonā€™t ask you anything about football

David Luiz is shit tbf

Youā€™ve invented this table quiz thing mate. I know more than you but I donā€™t know that much trivia about football. As far as I know Sarri hasnā€™t won anything major but Iā€™m open to correction on that

2 Likes

Why are you so defensive about Conte, it was a disaster of a season, it seems pretty dumb to deny it

It was a winning season

1 Like

Why do you keep flipping between asking me about Conte and then asking me about Sarri? I think Conte did a very good job overall, won the league by a mile the first season and won the FA Cup the second season. Iā€™d rather win a trophy than finish 4th

Sly dig at the Liverpool fans on here, uncalled for.

Liverpool got to a Champions League Final in fairness so not the same as just finishing 4th

Spurs fans wouldnā€™t know anything about success.

Are you incapable of answering two questions??
Shows how little you know if you consider it a good season, I can understand the full time wums saying it but you like to pretend to know a bit

Very disappointed to see Conte go but willing to stay on board and see how Sarri goes.

Is it to late now to say Sarri?

Absolutely not on a personal level, but we know what it means still

Very much like Chelseaā€™s new manager so.

Maybe so but I think Sarri has a better chance of winning a trophy than Spurs do.

With Chelseaā€™s budget, that should be automatic.

I donā€™t consider last season a good season. An average season I would say which was preceded by a brilliant season. Overall Conte did a very good job. Youā€™re a grown man who called another grown man ā€œratfaceā€ for two years so I donā€™t expect you to understand this

Spurs are one of the richest clubs in Europe. Winning trophies should be automatic as well.

Ditto Roma.

Weā€™re much poorer than Spurs.

1 Like

In relative terms, Roma are in a much stronger position in the Italian league. Spurs are the 6th richest club in England.