The Chelsea supporters thread

He wasn’t sacked for winning the league two years ago, it’s cause his team last year was absolute dogshit, this really is very simple stuff,

The rat face thing is less than a year old and it’s bevause he looks like a rat, again simple stuff

So?

I’ve seen Roma win a title.

1 Like

So he was sacked for winning a trophy. Meanwhile the 11 richest club in Europe persist with a manager who has never won anything?

How many trophies have Roma won in the last 10 years?

They came 5th, got to the knockouts of the CL and won the FA Cup. No need for the hyperbole. Why does Conte wind you up so much?

He was sacked for coming 5th in the league, you fucking dose :laughing:

1 Like

And he won a trophy.

We’re only the 6th richest club in England.

Irrelevant, winning the FA cup and coming 5th is not acceptable to a club that spends as much on wages as Chelsea. It is abject failure, only a fucking moron could not see this.

1 Like

11th in Europe.

Doesn’t stop other sides being successful. Sure Leicester won the EPL.

I think when you look at Abramovich’s record since taking ownership of Chelsea in 2003, regularly sacking managers when they have a substandard season has proven to be a good strategy.

1 Like

Maybe you should stop obsessing about Spurs so much and focus on your own club (well one of them) AS Roma, the 6th richest club in Italy and why they have failed to win a trophy since 2008.

It’s not hyperbole, it was a really dreadful season for a club with Chelsea’s resources, why are you so enthralled by Conte, it was the most obvious sacking in years, pity they demeaned him by making him come back to start preseason, that was cruel

I never said they shouldn’t sack him. I’m not enthralled by him at all. You’re completely obsessed with him

I’m not obsessed, I couldn’t give a toss about him, I found it hilarious to witness all the sheep falling over themselves to praise him as his team went to shit in front of everybody’s eyes and they couldn’t and still can’t admit it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k_bKgPrLvY

Views on higuain joining?

1 Like

I’d have my doubts, I think he’s past his best but the EPL is a drop down in level so he should still do a job.

Would rather keep Al.

1 Like

This new racist, misogynist homophobe manager sounds like a right character

Be a major step up for Higuain going from a mickey mouse league like Serie A to the EPL.