The Cholesterol Brothers

:grinning:

1 Like

he is doing untold damage to brand Oirish footix

Jay on Twitter: “Atleast paddy Murphy came to his first game this season to watch us get smoked. Glass half full n all that https://t.co/sSqC1UDzCq” / Twitter

3 Likes

Chiling

So there are different sets of cholesterol fans facing off against each other? Are some of the Top Redz on here involved? And they hate the Irish lads? But Liverpool fans think of themselves as the best around.

1 Like

What’s the story here and what was said? Both lads have a bit of want in them.

:smile:

Chilling

4 Likes

The footix are eating themselves now I see

2 Likes

This guy is great. He carries an aura, he’s comfortable in his own skin and he’s unmoved despite all the opprobrium he receives. I’d say he headed to a reformer pilates class after arriving back from Liverpool.

3 Likes

He’ll get a heart attack on the plane.

1 Like

I’m reliably informed that he practices the Wim Hof method and is a regular sea swimmer

@Biff_Egan got a video message for Christmas

1 Like

First in a line of sweeping and painful changes at Anfield.

1 Like

In one way he has a great lifestyle. Just plays a bit of FIFA and speaks brashly about football for views. Somehow he’s managed to monetise that and to the best of my knowledge has never had to work an actual job in his 26 years. He’s a harmless sort though, I’d warm to him quicker than Craig from Anfield Agenda who takes himself a bit too seriously. The only black mark against Paddy is his connection to Rory Stories.

Paddy went on first dates back around 2016. Fame hungry from a young age.

A sad night for the Ratoath Inn faithful, one of their own out of favour.

3 Likes

Did Hackie threaten him?

The wife baulked at paying for Rushie to send me a birthday cameo. You’d imagine Paddy would be a bit cheaper

It’s $49 for a cameo from the Captain.

Cc @Spidey