The Christmas Party Thread

I’ve lost all trust in women god bless em. 2 married birds stuck a head in me tonight.

Sluts the lot of them!!

Poor innocent Phil wasn’t able to fight her off… I hope she at least togged out a hand job pal?

Homewrecker.

[quote=“Phil Leotardo, post: 729223”]I’ve lost all trust in women god bless em. 2 married birds stuck a head in me tonight.

Sluts the lot of them!![/quote]

You’re a disgrace. I hope a couple of angry husbands give you a good kicking

To be fair, he never said if he reciprocated. We await clariification.

[quote=“Phil Leotardo, post: 729223”]I’ve lost all trust in women god bless em. 2 married birds stuck a head in me tonight.

Sluts the lot of them!![/quote]

They had dildos with them?

Phil is as bad as that cunt Sid from Away in a Home :shakefist:

We had our do last night. In Flannerys till 3am after starting on it at 1:15pm. Held up well, a slice of Ray’s and on to the bike to pedal home. Possibly still drunk and I’ve the trusty hipflask to get me through the day. The one day when it’s acceptable to smell like a brewery. :clap: :pint:

Our do is in January which I prefer to be honest. This time of year is jammed with Hints sessions so having someone paying for them in Jan is a nice way to get through that cunt of a month.,

There was about 40 work colleagues in the premises. Of course I backed away

I can’t help it if these women are going through some kind of mid life crisis and have been going home flicking their bean thinking of me all year

The fact that young women wouldn’t give you a second glance should tell you all you need to know

If only you knew Chavez

Christmas party last night and I didn’t make a show of myself :clap: that’s two years in a row now :clap:

Had mine last night too - pints, tequila shots, jager bombs, vodka and red bull and the rest and all of it free. I’ve grown to quite like my colleagues actually - I had a lovely time indeed.

normally its the night where loaded with liquer you lunge into the dopey looking sad cunt with the fat arse who for the rest of the year doesnt appear on your radar

I have met Phil Leotardo and he is a relatively handsome boy. He has that clean cut look that would appeal to menopausal women

One rule to live by at Christmas parties.

Nobody remembers the second most drunk person at the party.
Find the pace setter and keep a couple of drunken steps behind them.

Correct.

Phil would make the perfect lap dog for one of these crazed cougars.

Chirtsmas party predictably ended up in Legs last night, failry shook today.

On a brighter note I did get to see a senior member of Management get turfed out for menacing young ladies :lol:

On mine right now. What has happened to society?