The Christmas present ideas thread

:grinning: :pint:

This is a lovely book.

4 Likes

How did I miss this thread & @TheUlteriorMotive fine offerings :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Dear? I love these books with ordinary people’s history pictured, I’m old but my mother and siblings walked to school barefoot so go back 2 /3 generations and all our folk were like these angels

1 Like

Cc @feck_it

4 Likes

It was 24 euro. I gave to the aul lad. Some great shots in it. One of forum stalwart @Fagan_ODowd

3 Likes

The lads have all packed spare socks.

Thank you

Bet he will ravish it and not share :joy:

I finally got to watch the 2014 SF back there a while ago, we were robbed. Happy Christmas my man and to yours.

1 Like

And the same to you my good man to you and yours

1 Like

it was the first time i got to watch it back, they were briliant. have a great Christmas buddy we will meet at a game next year

1 Like

That was a brilliant match. We would have won the All Ireland that year if we got ye in the final. I’ve absolutely no doubt about that.

I don’t think we would have won last year though if we got ye, so swings and roundabouts

2 Likes

I’d agree with that. We emptied the tank that day against the cats. Had we got over the line, the hype machine would have went into overdrive

Hickey, Dodge and Mul were unreal

1 Like

I got this. From the niece.

Can’t wait to rock up to the LIT Gaelic Grounds in it

I also got a home brew kit.

12 Likes

League match will be in Waterford fagan. If they meet in the championship , I’d imagine it’ll be Thurles

I can wait til 2022 bucko. I’ll stroll around the Greenhills in it looking for trouble.

5 Likes

Santy brought me a hurl. Half a dozen sliothars too. Grand sez I. Nice present. Haven’t hurled in 20 years or more and any hurls I had are long gone. Cracked and used for hunting cattle or lost in the back of some shed.
We have an oul family WhatsApp group. More to mind the mother than anything else. Up pops a picture yesterday from one of the sisters in law with a picture of the hurl she got the brother for Christmas. I threw up a picture of mine. The five of us brothers had all got one off the missus.
We had a puck around this morning before the weather got bad. First time in a long, long time, we all just pucked around and slagged the shite out of how bad each of us was. All within regulations of course. A few pints after would’ve topped it off but not to be.
Best present ever. Women aren’t the worst really.

16 Likes