The closet gay thread

Lewis Hamilton.

Can someone tell @tassotti Ben Hur is on in RTE this weekend, Sat or Sun morning I think

I don’t know what exactly this is meant to mean, or why I am always tagged in this sort of shit, except that you and a couple of other bullying bastards like @Massey and @Sidney like to poke fun at me and label me homosexual because I was raped as a child and as a adult

1 Like

Post reported

The fuck? Was Tassotti not posting about looking forward to watching Ben Hur this Christmas

I didn’t find any homosexual overtures in Ben Hur or Gladiator.

Maybe you’d have to be gay to pick up on them.

1 Like

I think the lads are saying since the Romans were all sodomites then you are. Very childish really.

Lazy generalisations.

It would be like claiming all the West Brit rubgy sides are gays just because Brian Kennedy shagged half of them.

2 Likes

I’m outraged a gal can’t post a thread without the codology that goes on here.

A lot of lads obsessed with gayness.

Post away pet

Khnhom.

#Charlton Heston was just as oblivious to the subtext of Ben-Hur, which had been arrived at through the collusion of the writer Gore Vidal, the director William Wyler and Heston’s co-star, Stephen Boyd, who played Ben-Hur’s friend Messala. The two characters’ rivalry lacked weight so Vidal suggested that Messala hoped secretly to rekindle a boyhood romance between them. “Don’t tell Chuck,” said Wyler. However, Vidal did tip off Boyd. “He agreed to play the frustrated lover,” Vidal said. “Study his face in the reaction shots in that scene, and you will see that he plays it like a man starving.”#

Cc @Nembo_Kid

1 Like

ITV3 now Ben Hur @Nembo_Kid, some scene here

1 Like

the horses ran straight out over him, thats not cricket

1 Like

that roman cunt got mangled

I only saw this now :joy:

1 Like

Unreal. I have it on record for Chrimbo.