The Collins Family in Limerick

I may be getting it mixed up with somewhere else so I’ll withdraw that accusation.

I’m going to set up a whats the roughest pub you’ve ever been in thread.

Wasn’t that a show on SKY1?

But lads he was probably promised the sun moon and stars by the cops, and they can’t deliver.

How the fuck is Dundon out, i never knew that.

Wayne?
How did you miss the fact he was out?
Did you miss the furore over his daughters lavish commuinion etc?

I thought that was quite tasteful Runt. You’re showing up your lack of style and taste here. Paul Galvin would be disappointed to read this.

Understated elegance.

Yip.

Mother of fuck ha. That girl is getting some up bringing, the little thing.

Ok, the Dundons are fairly finished now though, if word around town is to be believed. Most of the brothers are in jail, Wayne has skipped to the UK, and no one wants to do business with them as they are drawing too much attention. They might try another couple of shooting to try and maintain power but I’d say they are fucked. Got too big for their boots and believing they were untouchable.

Who are the big shots these days?

Dundon must have some money stashed away though

I dunno, he went on a serious fund raising drive when he got out. Tried to extort money from a well known traveller in Rathkeale but he got short shrift there and was ran out of the place. He picked on a few low level people around Limerick too, but the general feeling is that he is broke. I heard he also got a hiding off the Caseys (the kings of Southill), his wife is a Casey though so not sure. I would imagine if the Dundons disappear off the scene the Caseys will step up, they have been operating for years and would probably draw a lot less attention on themselves than the Dundons. They’d be more old school.

I expected more spectaculars from the Keane/Collopy faction after Christy got out, but they seem to be keeping their heads down. Any update from the ground Runt?

Word is the Collopy/Keanes realised they were doing themselves no favours with all the shooting and have been keeping their heads down, but they are also in a spot of bother as one of their close allies seems to have turned informer and has had a couple of the Collopys charged with threatening to kill him.

I think Christy is spending a lot of time in Spain.

He wouldn’t be the first or won’t be the last. Tournafulla Man was returning home from a night out one night and these lads were outside Supermacs leaning against a car. He took offence to that and if it was his car (it wasn’t) wouldn’t have liked them doing it. He told them to piss off from the car or something to that effect. It seems it was actually their own car as they produced baseball bats from the boot. They chased Tournafulla Man all the way up O’Connell St. :smiley:

:lol:

Tournafulla Man would have done better to mind his own business to be fair.

They came out to the Coach Inn one night and we got in a bit of ruck with them. We got the better of em but promised they’d be back in half an hour with a shotgun. I didn’t stick around to see if they came back.

WAYNE DUNDON and nathan Killeen have both been charged with the murder of Roy Collins

Will it stick though,Runt?
The Gardai are a long time putting this case together so hopefully it does.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 740296, member: 1517”]Will it stick though,Runt?
The Gardai are a long time putting this case together so hopefully it does.[/quote]

nonsense - why hopefully it does?

you are some cunt in fairness, when larry murphy was released you were & AFR telling all on sundry that people shouldnt accuse him of being a serial killer and rapist because he was never convicted and cause he played GGA yet you already have the dundons convicted

arsehole