The Confessions Thread

Nothing wrong with that flatty

1 Like

He’s no Anthony Beevor.
Cracking yarns though.

Never heard of him.

You’re not missing many life lessons.

I had a fist fight with a Scotch person today, in a shop, over the last can of Irn Bru.

11 Likes

Only came across his books recently enough, and more recently realised he’s been dead with ten years. The last book in that trilogy was finished up by his wife I think.

All his stories are roughly the same, and they’re all great.

1 Like

James Heneage is another of that ilk

Edward Snowden is one of the good guys

“I have documents showing that the CIA invented the whole thing,” claims Edward Snowden. “Global Warming was invented to both scare people, and divert their attention from other human-made dangers like nuclear weapons. The CIA gave millions of dollars to any scientist who would confirm the theory, so many unscrupulous scientists did what they were told in order to get the money. Now, there is so much fake data to confirm that Global Warming “exists”, that they actually convinced everyone that it was real.”

1 Like

In one way I’d love if it was true but 99% of scientists worldwide believe it to be real and weather patterns would suggest so

1 Like

Mate throughout history the climate has changed without carbon dioxide emissions, how long have we been we been able to accurately measure temperatures in that context?

What caused our Ice age, or thousands of years before that when Ireland had a tropical climate.

2 Likes

I’m watching The Voice of Ireland, by choice.

1 Like

Una Healy looks like a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

Nice derriere on the Derry lass.

Pun intended btw.

1 Like

There’s a fat black one from Laois doing a sexualised stage performance now.

A brown lad from Monaghan now with a Protestant surname.

Obvious name for joint venture there.

@glasagusban performing now.

Congrats glas.

UK voice rudi… X20 times better

3 Likes