The Congratulate Fulvio Thread

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

Drink it in mannn

3 Likes

Well done to modest mouse

Some turn around from the plague. Congrats you mad bastard.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks to all of you guys.

An all round great great day. Chianti will be out of stock in Tyrone in the coming days.

24 Likes

Welcome to the Champions club @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy :white_circle::red_circle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Most of all for me today, we were representing the province of Ulster and I’m glad we did it justice.

We are often portrayed as pariahs by the Free State media and the likes, but it was so refreshing to see all the Tyrone flags I have seen in the likes of Lifford and Emyvale in the past week.

Glad we did it for Ulster, guys.

8 Likes

Well done man.

Carried yerself brilliantly. McCurry’s impactful non-celebration of the goal a particular personal highlight.

1 Like

Delighted for you @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy , Tyrone is a great county.

1 Like

What was better Italy or Tyrone?

It’s been a good few months.

I could not possibly say.

The only advice I give I’d yo relish the joyous moments for they are seldom.

1 Like

It just goes to show you that it was never biased or personal. It was just that harte’s teams didn’t deserve any respect

1 Like

That’s fair enough, I wouldn’t push it. Enjoy.

Serious victory for the unvaxxed here. Delighted for Tyrone after the slurs from the likes of Pat Spillane when they bate them Kerry hoors fair and square.

Proud of my country, proud of my people :red_circle::white_circle:

9 Likes
1 Like

It was Offaly tough to get into the EU back then…

1 Like

Congrats @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy - enjoy the celebrations now.

A serious performance from Tyrone y’day. They came with a plan and imposed it on Mayo. They were much more composed and controlled than their opposition and were worthy winners from a long way out

It will be some going next year with Tyrone, Kerry under new mgmt, a revived Dublin etc

2 Likes
3 Likes

Prick