The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Stupid as in he and his family are financially secure that he never has to work again while the rest of us could live for 100 years and never get near his earnings but will spend the majority our time in workā€¦

1 Like

From what I can make out, Khabib started on Artem Lobov (McGregors Buddy) on Tuesday and thatā€™s what prompted McGregor to fly out to New York. Artem Lobov was in the group of lads that went after the bus too.

Stick to the Celebrity Spotting Thread mate

McGregor wouldnā€™t be a spot thatā€™s for sure

1 Like

Is the lobov/khabib thing political?

@Watch_The_Break thinks its all real

5 Likes

Gas how all this happened at a media event to promote a fight at the weekend. What were the odds of that ?

1 Like

Itā€™s as political as Eastenders or any other scripted production mate

You can imagine the phone call,ā€¦

Conor its Dana, Weā€™re struggling to sell this event this weekend.

Donā€™t worry Dana, Iā€™ll get the next flight over and sort it

Boomā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m the foremost expert on UFC on here and before Conor went on his rampage I didnā€™t even know there was a fight on.

Genius from Dana

5 Likes

I was dismayed to hear this being discussed on Morning Ireland this morning.

One fighter injured but it seems three fights have been cancelled. :thinking:

Also, stripping McGregor of his ā€˜titlesā€™ and having him win them back is a much bigger story to sell than having him just defend them.

I hate myself for knowing all of this shit.

P.S. I have no idea what boxing @Mac was talking about either.

3 Likes

McGregor has been CHARGED with three counts of assault.

Hopefully they send him to Rikers and weā€™ll see how tough he is without his mates.

Any chance a conviction would impact his ability to work in the States? I know for an ordinary Joe a criminal conviction makes it very difficult to visit the States and practically impossible to work there.

1 Like

Not the way he spends money.Then again Iā€™ve never heard of any former sports star who had lots of money going broke.

1 Like

Just fill Croker instead innit

Any chance theyā€™d keep him.

The NYPD are playing their part in this wonderfully.

https://youtu.be/nvH0ze18iBQ

Hope he kept her number

The biggest sportsman on the planet right now. Probably everā€¦

1 Like

Thereā€™s some golfing event going on and no one gives a flying fuck about it, itā€™s all Conor baby.

Bad week for sportsmen on buses all the same thoughā€¦

1 Like