The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Is Vince McMahon pulling the strings at the back of all this?

The McMahons are a bit distracted this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lrjuzM1KOU

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Talking about it on Liveline now.

Philip Boucher Hayes smacking down a couple of McGregor fan boys. One of them replied - sincerely - that Conorā€™s behaviour is indefensible. :smile:

Dodgy

Will u ring and tell them it was a pretend row .

Smashing glass on peopleā€™s faces. Ya. Must be common for you so. Tell me what social background you have?

I am not sure the scumpot brand name is going to be much of a seller in ladies fashion.

1 Like

His real name is cumspot. Every woman will want that on their arses.

1 Like

My sporting highlight of the week. Beats Anfield and Cian Lynchā€™s pick up.

Oirish people are jealous of McGregor and are taking pure schadenfruede from his travails presently. They canā€™t handle a guy from a rough area having money and fame.

1 Like

Lucan ainā€™t rough.

1 Like

He canā€™t handle it himself either

1 Like

Keith earls is from moyross and doesnā€™t carry on like that. Robbie Keane from talla who is a millionaire never carried on like that and is an Irish hero. So what the fuck are you talking about??

Heā€™s a wannabe hard chaw - the worst kind

They benefited from being part of teams and organizations with strong rules and commercial interests that require role modelsā€¦ Maca had to go out and make his own name by pushing his own agenda and the boundaries of the gameā€¦thatā€™s the fight scene and always has been. Problem is he believes half the bull shit now.

First Liverpool now Conor a bad week for buses

Keith Earls isnt famous or particularly rich, he is a gimp

2 Likes

Knackers gotta knack

Does anyone have this knacker in the 2018 celebrity deaths ?
Iā€™d say the bookies are paying out now.