The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Ive seen* and heard^ a few comments from McGregor fans saying that his press conference last night was an embarrassment. I’ve read some snippets and it seems to be the same sort of guff he always comes out with. Is it just the fact there wasn’t a crowd in attendance to whoop and holler after his every utterance that’s made them view things differently? If the tide is turning against McGregor then it’s time for me to tilt to being a McGregor fan.

*on twitter

^from young lads in work

2 Likes

What place was half empty? The press conference that was only open to media and no public allowed? Are you a bit dim?

1 Like

And you are who now??

Empty-seats 5000 empty seats at his last fight. I’d say that was just for media too.

I know a guy going to the fight with a few of his buddies, he hit the credit union to pay for it. Nice guy but wouldn’t be the sharpest, when the likes of him stop going then mcgregor is fecked!!

I know he might do some good things outside the ring, but the man is a fucking embarrassment. The kind of fella you’d avoid in the pub with drink in him.

1 Like

Do it. I’d say you’ve been wearing your wrestleMania top under your suit for the last few years anyway. Your moment has come!!

Box Office

1 Like

Death spiral

They’re nothing* without McGregor.

Box Office.

*Truth be told, they’re nothing with him either, shambles of a thing

1 Like

Such as?

He pays 2 euro a month and has adopted a snow leopard.

3 Likes

He’ll be back plumbing in the next 5 years. His da is the golden cash cow now marrying every Tom dick and Harry in Dublin. Never forgot his roots.

Who was the Ali guy he called a terrorist and asked him how is ‘Noah’?

Ali is the snitch for bin laden

Something got to do with Chechen terrorists?

Cc @anon61878697

1 Like

He’ll have to go back to FAS first.

Noah is the son Ali abandoned in Colorado when he started as an informant for the NYPD and who he is $50k behind in child support for.