The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Anyone who gets in a cage to fight one on one is brave as far as I’m concerned. .

3 Likes

Tapping out is not brave.

You’ve watched too much Rocky pal…

Hard to believe how an event like UFC attracts an undesirable element.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2fFblSTBM

10 Likes

ELHAMDULILAH, God gives me everything. ELHAMDULILAH, i know that you don’t like this. ELHAMDULILAH. Tomorrow, i’m gonna smash your guy boys. - Khabib Nurmagomedov :eagle:

2 Likes

That Russian tramp insulted the Irish nation last night, anyone who doesn’t stand behind Conor is a tan cunt.

I guess I’m from Finchley then

We always knew you were a tan cunt, the dossier told us so

Have a Conor whiskey and relax

Just watched the fight now
Could ref have stopped in second round?McGregor was getting the head boxed off him

Fair play to Connor, refused to press charges and brushed the ambush aside like it was nothing. A class act.

1 Like

The party lifestyle caught up with him. Over two years since his last fight… He’ll win the rematch by a point a man.

1 Like

How was he going to press charges when he swung first?

Have you not got a dog to carve up?

He’s a loser.

Professional fighter, millionaire failed boxer, and a coke head, give him his full title .

Remember mcgregor called out Woodley before.

I heard the representatives of a polar bear and a tiger are in discussions with McGregor’s people.

1 Like

State of McGregor here. He won’t jump over the fence to fight Khabib and protect his crew but instead he’ll turn around and punch Khabib’s fat coach. A coward and a bully.