The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Islam is one of the worldā€™s great faiths with nearly 2 billion followers. A scrote Paddy, who doesnā€™t even have the lungs to last a regulation boxing match, attacked it and its followers to gain advantage in a fake over-priced slap-fest. An Irishman calling foreigners terrorists FFS. Justice was done.

Ironic that this man who ridiculed the way of Submission soon submitted to a Muslim himself.

Allah Akbar.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some scutter.

The towel head won the fight ā€” all he had to do was grab the MIC and laugh at McGregor, collect his purse and do a few interviewsā€¦ could have shown the world what a class act he is. But no,ā€” he is to blame for the whole lot, he incited a riot. His brother was about to jump over and join him when Conor hit out at him to stop him, then 2 more terrorists jump in the cage from the crowd and attack him ā€” you simply cannot do any of that - no matter how much you detest Maca you can not excuse the actions of the camel jockeys hereā€¦ They were the ones arrested and I believe Kebabs purse has been withheld. Says it all reallyā€¦ Fair play to McGregor - attacked by a load of terrorists and he didnt press chargesā€¦ is even looking to save Kebabā€™s UFC career by looking for a rematchā€¦ itā€™s about the only thing that will save him from being stripped of his title and banned.

1 Like

Zapruder is on the case again

1 Like

Russians who have been brought up in a severe military style environment against Paddies who only have had the experience of punching a keybord.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=raBNUUj1-fY

Kebab went home and put on a dress and rewatched the fight :rofl:

https://twitter.com/kw_ismail/status/1049106625687162881

Did you change the video there?

Yeah heā€™s some faggot alright, wouldnā€™t last 10 minutes in Limerick. :rollseyes:

I seriously underestimated how rattled you were from watching your idol fall. McFake having his face squashed into his own whiskey logo on the mat for 4 rounds.

I put up the wrong scene from Zulu.

I was fucking watching that :rage:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3x6RPJOkTs

1 Like

WTF are you on about? I was in bed asleep when the fight was on. Iā€™ve jst watched the post match footage and itā€™s clear Kebab caused the whole lot. The only one rattled here is youā€¦ Conor is living in your head.

Win or learn.

Thatā€™s my young lads school motto.

Weā€™ll learn.

Hopefully the loss keeps Conor away from the party lifestyle and focused on trainingā€¦ after 2 years out he looked gassed by R3.

I dont think he expected the Muslims to get so riled up thoā€¦ thereā€™s a clip doing the rounds at the end of R.3 where he says to Kebab ā€˜it was just businessā€™ ā€¦ but Kebab is having none of it. Religion and motherland is very important to these fundamentalistsā€¦ I wonder will Maca be so brash next time around?

Learn not to fuck with the Mussies.

So basically halfway through the fight McGregor started begging for mercy.

1 Like

Exactly,what a fuckin wuss.

1 Like

Your man was crying into his ear - You talk my religion, you talk my religion ā€™ ā€” Maca was like - What? is this 1818? This is business ā€¦ who cares about religion in 2018?

1 Like

McGregor didnā€™t press charges because nobody was arrested. The lads that attacked him were paid actors. The whole thing was staged to make money from the rematch. McGregor is now just a carthorse for the ufc.

4 Likes

A 100m a fight carthorse ā€¦ Kebab went home, put on a dress and had to eat dominos pizza :joy: