The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

the UFC were able to get the police and State of New York in on the staging of it … the court cases were staged also :joy:

Pity the dumb fuck of a bear raper couldn’t understand it was ‘just business’.

1 Like

These muslim lads still think it’s the 1500s …

There’s no mention of the police or the case in that article though. Just that they facilitated him attacking the bus.

Why was he in court if it was staged? the muslim lad needs to put back on his dress and go pray to a wall.

Did you read the article, kid? I’m guessing not.

I read half of it pal and stopped as it was just ridiculous - I agree with Dana’s use of expletive … I couldnt get the image of him in a dress doing that stupid russian dance out of my head while I was reading it …

Have you any proof of his community service by the way?

Of course it was fucking staged, everyone here said so at the time. Now the Muzzy has copped on so you all have to deny itf just to spite the poor follower of Allah. The UFC literally had a professional camera man sitting inside the bus, with his camera rolling, pointing at the exact spot where McGregor put the bin through the window.

In one of his most incendiary points, Nurmagomedov suggests his bus was put in McGregor’s path to facilitate the incident.

“If you watch the footage, you can see that the bus almost gets to the gate, and then suddenly it stops and pull back,” Nurmagomedov said (via state-run news website RT). “Why? If you see that some people are attacking the bus, then you should keep moving and get outside (from the parking lot). But then you stop and pull back. Why?”

Muzzy is correct. Also I don’t see anywhere in there where Khabib says the cops were in on it too.

“Anybody who thinks this is staged, it is the dumbest (expletive) thing I have ever heard,” White told USA TODAY Sports. “How did we stage this? How could we possibly have (expletive) staged this? This is real (expletive).”

White said McGregor’s actions, which briefly landed him in jail and led to one lawsuit, were retaliation for Nurmagomedov confronting his longtime teammate Artem Lobov.

“(McGregor) loaded a G650 plane full of goons and flew over here to do what he did,” White said. “That’s the way he is built. You attack my friend, we attack you. That’s some Dublin street (expletive) right there, that’s what that is. For guys who didn’t grow up that way, you can’t wrap your head around that. But for a guy like Conor, where he comes from, that’s how you retaliate.”

This is the most retarded shite I’ve ever heard.

3 Likes

Why was he arrested and charged and then made appear in court for something that was staged? :laughing:

He went over the top. Khabib reacted worse than they were expecting.

This shit is now even more stage managed than WWF . At least WWF folk are either children or adults who see the fun side . UFC folk take their “sport “ seriously .

Mayweather is now talking about a bout with the lad that beat McGregor . He realise the UFC simpletons have more money than sense .

WWE

9 likes, you’re all pricks

1 Like

He’s actually robbing them,but legally.Like taking chocolatemice from.a baby

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

What a guy…

1 Like

A lovely man.

1 Like

Fair fucks to him.

Of course it would have been classier if he hadn’t produced a glossy video of the whole thing to promote his whiskey. The video is embarrassing, he’s shoe horning the word “proper” in all over the place.

He’s just a more famous Irish model now, how long before he’s working for Assets doing a photo shoot on Grafton Street in his swimming trunks promoting the latest Budget Travel sale?

4 Likes

He’s not far away from a stint as a trainer on Irelands fittest family