The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Liam Neeson on the UFC (and Conor McGregor)

ā€œUFC I canā€™t stand. That to me is like a bar fight. I know the practitioners are like, ā€˜no, youā€™re wrongā€”the months of training we do ā€¦ā€™ Why donā€™t you just grab a beer bottle and hit the other guy over the head? Thatā€™s the next stage of the UFC. I hate it. ā€¦ That little leprechaun Conor McGregor, he gives Ireland a bad name. I know heā€™s fit, and I admire him for that. But I canā€™t take it.ā€

18 Likes

But harsh on leprechauns

1 Like

Conor will hardly take this lying down. Heā€™ll throw a dig or two at Liam when he gets up and reads this. A leprechaun no lessā€¦Good man Liam :white_check_mark:

Is Neeson still roaming the streets looking for black fellas to box the head off of?

Neeson never got cancelled in the end.

11 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

@Spidey

2 Likes

That is fucking glorious. He changed the way we drink whiskey apparently!

Fantastic enunciation

1 Like

Smooth to the core.

I can see that taking off.

Mickey Finn is quaking in his boots

2 Likes

I had this apple whiskey stuff in Paris last year. Gas actually as the brother, remembering the trip, bought me a bottle of it for my birthday only last week.

Edit: I just checked and I was entirely incorrect. Itā€™s an apple brandy I had/have.

Coincidence Iā€™m sure

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-assault-yacht-gardai-29222924

One of these days everything will come back to haunt this horrible cunt of a man.

4 Likes

How much did he ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ her

Look at the post above that one

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Bangly bang.