The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Hope you man lashes the cunt right in the middle of the O in the joe.ie

4 Likes

Big risk for him is that himself and his coach are not as clever as they think they are and he ends up losing whatever dollars he earns.

UFC is a franchise and owns the fighters and their sponsorship has to come via UFC

I reckon McGregor canā€™t lose tonight for business reasons

My tuppence worth.

McGregor is a clown but he will win tonight.
He will then ā€œfightā€ your man Aldo at Summerslam but there will be interference from Brock Lesnar and it will be deemed a no contest.
After that, Aldo, McGregor and Lesnar will have a triple threat match at Wrestlemania for the world title. Lesnar will get the job done there and Conor will head for Hollywood

3 Likes

Any Irish person who travelled to Vegas for this should have their passport revoked

3 Likes

i believe that to 100% correct also
for business reasons he is a guaranteed victor, its similar theatre to the Hulk Hogan / Sergant Slaughter saga of the early 90ā€™s except this time you have knackers instead of 12 year olds believing it is real

4 Likes

Massive Irish following long before McGregor. Lots of guys in MMA gyms all over the country also.

2 Likes

The usual clowns chiming in here who know fuck all about the sport except their hatred of McGregor- I can understand some of the ire, but thatā€™s the persona he is playing up to so it is clearly working. Obviously thereā€™s the usual Irish begrudgery mixed in tooā€¦ He might act the fool but he puts the graft in also and good luck to him, he has done more and earned more than most of you planks giving out will do in your life time.

McGregor isnā€™t your typical UFC fighter, BJ Penn and Anderson Silva were two of my all time favourites, go look up some of their fights and youā€™ll see what the sport is all about.

McGregor is in real danger of being beaten tonight- heā€™s up against a tough little fucker who has top notch wrestling. Hard to refocus your game in a few weeks when McGregor had been training for months with another opponent in mind.

1 Like

hello from vegas

amazing atmosphere on the strip

walking in a mcgregor wonderland

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a ridiculous comparison. Wrestling is real. UFC is obviously scripted.

My opinion on this is that while McGregor is clearly a bit of a dickhead, heā€™s getting rich by being so, so fair play to him. The real problem here is the simpletons who follow this shit. I genuinely canā€™t work out whoā€™s worse, actual knowledgeable followers of it or bandwagoners.

I hate enough people and things as it is. McGregor is too irrelevant for me to genuinely hate him. Iā€™ll be fast asleep when this farce is taking place. Anybody who awakens at cunt oā€™clock and spends ten minutes trying to get rid of all the pop up ads to get an internet stream to work to see this is the real enemy.

1 Like

Just use an ad blocker mate.

3 Likes

None of you lads were giving out about UFC until McGregor came along and was getting air time on RTE or Joe.ieā€¦ It just goes to show that this is mainly Irish begrudgery for the most part.Iā€™m neither a fan of nor do I have anything against McGregor FYI. And I agree there are a load of muppets after jumping on board but the sport was thriving world wide before the Irish bandwagon. If you truly feel this is scripted youā€™re off your head and again will only be further proof that this is Irish begrudgery at work.

i was a big fan of the Ultimate Warrior when i was 12 also,

1 Like

Great to hear.

would you go way out of that
its the rugby football craze for knackers

1 Like

It is very like that, mate. Social media is very instructive on this.

Of course itā€™s scripted, mate. McGregor is faking his own death next week.

Iā€™m not really bothered, pal. I donā€™t follow it as much as I used to these days and Iā€™m not a fan of McGregor as Iā€™ve said but I enjoy watching fights when I canā€¦ The hatred and anger being shown here by some is making me fall back in love with it tho. I hope McGregor knocks this fella out in round 1, the Irish media to cream themselves and the levels of seethingness from you lot will be epic. Unreal.

Begrudgery against begrudgery is the real begrudgery.

1 Like

Anything you can do I can do betterā€¦