The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

No pal. Just find it ironic the most begruding cunt on here said it

The Irish Independent are a shower of cunts mate

That piece wouldnt be done if Conor was from Dublin 4.

Get a job you fucking Cark cunt.

Go fuck yourself you pock ridden alco. You must have hit the meths early this morning normally you are swimming in self loathing til the afternoon

1 Like

McGregor in his own little way is a serious entertainer. He is the Frankie Boyle of the ā€˜fight gameā€™. His next venture this boxing match is the Love Island or the celebrity big brother of the same fight game. Both appealing to the lowest common denominator in society. Neither would be my cup of tea but I can see why the likes of @The_Most_Infamous @Watchyourtoes and @Watch_The_Break are getting so excited about it.

4 Likes

Im normally working during the day mate, I donā€™t have time for dossing around here all day posting bollox like your good self.

That never happened you soak

Iit doesnā€™t matter a fuck what happens, McGregor is laughing all the way to the bank, he has played this very well in fairness

1 Like

Heā€™ll stick it all up his nose and be broke or dead in 10 years,

Why do you continuously refuse to contribute to society?

I wouldnt mind but after your BOI days, youā€™d think youā€™d want to give something back.

I do a lot of charity work to cleanse my soul. You drink all day and night and make life a misery for your friends and family. They donā€™t know what will become of you

some savage analysis here

9 Likes

Lovely.[quote=ā€œgilgamboa, post:1275, topic:20774, full:trueā€]
I do a lot of charity work to cleanse my soul. You drink all day and night and make life a misery for your friends and family. They donā€™t know what will become of you
[/quote]

Who are the kinehins banking with these days?

1 Like

couldnā€™t ell you mate, @ChocolateMice would be well up on the caper

1 Like

Further proof McGregor is small time. One tenth the worth of Money says it all.

Iā€™d say 26 million says it all really.
Fair play to him.

1 Like

Heā€™s only around about 5 yearsā€¦ The rapper is at it nearly 20 years ā€¦ It must be terrible to hate being white as @Turenne does.

I just hate American wannabes like Connor McGregor mate. Itā€™s a fuvking disgrace this Jackeen toerag is the most well known Irishman on earth. Any sef-respecting Irish man would be ashamed.

2 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t realise Conorā€™s instagram stats were so good. Iā€™d love to see one of the proper fight game analysts on here like @Watch_The_Break do some proper mature analysis on this stuff. It would be fascinating.