The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Hey I’m a black scientist man

This price has been quoted in a few places.

The UK PPV price for Mcgregor vs Mayweather will be £89.99 if you have a full Sky Sports subscription and £129.99 if not.

At those prices Dana White better stay away from Jobstown.

Apparently Paulie beat the snot out of McGregor.

1 Like

I’d believe it. Conor McGregor has amateur boxing skills. A big left hand that a pro can see coming before its thrown. Only 21 days till the farce now. Yeah… yeah… yeah

24.99 on Sky box office apparently, pal.

I’ve dropped 25 euro on worse…bit of entertainment in fairness.

Stag that weekend in kilkenny. Hopefully the hotel will have it but I’d doubt it!!

Ah you wont miss much pal,

Catch it on the phone the next morning.

1 Like

He wasn’t even a good amateur

1 Like

They didn’t even hire a boxing coach for the camp. “Coach Kavanagh” outlined his reasons for it on the 42, apparently. The fucking arrogance/imbecility of it!

You’d have to be a special type of moron to believe only Mayweather has ‘made this a race thing’. As always, the black man can do no right, the white man can do no wrong.

Personally can’t wait until McGregor hits the canvas. The faces on all the white supremacists will be hilarious.

:rollseyes:

Really? I suppose it makes it difference anyway. It takes an insane level of delusion to even pretend that they could win this fight.

With all do respects , boxing hasn’t been a great hunting ground for white supremacists for the last 80 years . The concept has taken a bit of a battering .

1 Like

Pal, Mayweather is a horrible nasty cunt. The wife beating, fight dodging and money obsession are all traits of him just being a rotten character. It’s a shame because he is immensely talented.

McGregor used racial slurs, it’s embarrassing and pathetic. It makes me embarrassed that he is the representation of Ireland in the USA that most people there will see.

1 Like

To be honest, a subset of the black American following are easily the most racist fanbase in the sport. And every one of those would be hardcore Mayweather fans. Turenne has it completely arseways.

if they had the combined brains of Angelo Dundee , Goody Petronelli and Manny Steward training McGregor this would still be a farce .

Forza Floyd

2 Likes