The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

You’d wonder why McGregor’s camp is releasing theses videos, or for that matter, any videos. Him knocking out an out of shape middle aged Malignaggi, especially when McGregor looks wide open and sluggish, doesn’t help him. The one of him working the bag is even worse. The more the public sees, the more they will realise that he is a sham.

I’d imagine in the dozens of fights he has fought, he almost certainly has mate.

McGregor is playing this wonderfully, a rope a dope in the build up worthy of the great Ali. He’ll whup this wife beating cunt.

1 Like

@grapes @Turenne @caoimhaoin @iron_mike
Killing some time in the Barber shop

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Il9jJObx7FE

3 Likes

Would you look at this shite. It’s a miracle anyone gets out of Dublin alive. Christ I hate Americans.

Conor McGregor is still shaped by his Dublin roots as he prepares for fight against Floyd Mayweather (via The42.ie) -

The tfk boxing fraternity looking a little worried that the greatest boxer ever will lose to a grappler

1 Like

It only needs a fraction of one percent of the total global population to pony up for this to earn the two boys a lot of bucks . That is a that really matters .

Welcome to 5 days ago.

3 Likes

While it’s ott in parts, it’s not the worst… They’ve just used American terminology for their readers.

McGregor is shit

4 Likes

It still gives the idea that Crumlin is some kind of warzone mate. Completely OTT.

The whole of Dublin is a war zone, mate.

They should both be put down at this stage… They are effectively stealing money from people with mental deficiencies… that’s wrong.

7 Likes

That’s how all smart Americans make their money mate.

1 Like

:smile:

Vue cinema in Liffey Valley showing the McGregor Mayweather fight live.

Cannot see there being any problem or anti social behaviour there.

If the satellite link goes down they could burn the shopping centre to the ground.

11 Likes

What time is this thing on at? One of the neighbours asked me during the week if himself and the young lad could come in to watch it. I said ok and am not going to change my mind now but the thought of staying /getting up at 4am doesn’t enamour me

:smiley:

You’ve been mugged right off… it won’t get going until 4.30 at least

Ah look, I’ll consider it my good deed for the day. Wouldn’t like to see a ypung lad disappointed

The young lad should be told to cop the fuck on and if he wants to see a circus then bring him to Fossetts

11 Likes