The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

It all comes down to one simple question:

Does Mayweather care more about money or his legacy?

Money. Definitely money.

If that is true and I was of the persuasion to suspect that this was a total fabrication of an actual athletic contest I would be betting on McGregor in rounds 1-4 which is 8/1. Because that is what he’s “predicted” himself.

They’re building the storylines post fight already:
“Oh, we didn’t expect McGregor to have that much power. In hindsight the lighter gloves[which apparently has been instigated bizarrely\conveniently enough by Mayweather] were a mistake. We’ll go for normal gloves in the rematch”
Because of course there’ll be a rematch if there is a “shock” result.

If I was a legitimate journalist in the US I would be keeping a close eye on the faintest whiff that there is any financial link from Mayweather holdings and any possible UFC ownership. Old star on the way out putting over younger star is the very basis of wrestling as a business. McGregor continues to grow his PPV buyers base and Mayweather benefits. Easy peasy.

I can’t really imagine how this fight could stink of bullshit any more than it already does.

6 Likes

Exactly. Why would he take this fight on “for his legacy”? It can do nothing positive to his legacy. It can only be for one of two things. Pride or money. He or the team around him cant be that stupid that he’d do it for pride, so it must be the payday.

The fix is in.

1 Like

QED
it’ll go 12 , split decision with a rematch clause
do fellas here still believe this is a genuine contest?
the scripting of the press events is obvious as these two “witty” protagonists trade rather jaded vulgarities to get the masses polarised, the real farce here isnt the obvious screenplay that is been drawn out to its inevitable nonsensical conclusion, it is in fact that people who should know better are approching this with a degree of credibility

1 Like

Mayweather has used those lighter weight gloves for nearly all his career

Fuck sake Mayweather is going to light Conor up like the Rockefeller Christmas tree! The tin foil hat brigade are out in force.

Christ, but my tinfoil hat is a thing of beauty all the same.

some shame for the fans of boxing if mcgregor who has never boxed before can put it up to floyd

2 Likes

Ah you need to be putting a bit more effort in than that.

2/10

:rollseyes:

Ah here.
Konor had fuck you written on his suit. Tis class. Like.

I’m not a mcgregor fan, mayweather is an annoying prick too but give him his credit he has beaten the best boxers. Mcgregor will be eating punches from the first bell. Diaz wobbled him Ffs. Give him 6 rounds he’ll be wobbling again finished in the 8th then. Forget about punchers chance for mcgregor. 1/4 odds on mayweather is Rediclious.

1 Like

Mike

Are you having sex with this neighbour’s wife ?

No but you’re after putting the thought into my head

1 Like

How is he going to last to 8? Can’t see it. I can’t see him landing a single clean punch on Mayweather. McGregor wouldn’t beat Mick Conlan let alone Mayweather.

That never happened.

Damn right it didn’t. It’s not on until the 26th

Right where are we meeting before Vue.