Cork weirdo/sicko thread

That’s the way you’d talk if you were from Skibbereen, just a couple of ordinary lads who’ve worked their holes off and seem to be enjoying the experience that it was all for. Good luck to them and fuck the begrudgers.

5 Likes

I came across this while searching for a short video of Tomas Mulcahy’s goal against Limerick :grinning:
skip to 2.40

3 Likes

Why didn’t they give the money to the poor people of caaaaaark :joy:

1 Like

“Drugs everywhere”

It’s all gold. This lad wandering around in the back…

That’s the ugliest group of people I’ve had the misfortune to watch in my life. Are ye all rotten in Cark?

Jonathan Healy, newstalk presenter. Something wrong with this weird cunt. He said ‘holibobs’ instead of holidays there. Fucking freak.

1 Like

I believe Holibobs is an English term, thats Cork for ya.

Depraved bastard.

1 Like

Jesus fucking christ i’d fucking mangle the cunts.

Pretty sure a farmer poisoned my dog last year. Its ridiculous what those cunts get away with.

But thats sick.

Was the cunt chasing sheep?

1 Like

Possibly cattle, but it was winter and nothing much out. But i had no complaints, so thats my first problem. If you don’t open your mouth how can someone rectify an issue. He definitely roamed, but all the dogs around here do to a certain extent.
Local cop told me he gets about 10-12 complaints a year, but very rare anything happens and he generally has a friendly chat with those involved.

Was a spree of it up around Milford/Newtown/Charleville area last year i believe, 20 plus dogs killed. Thats wrong.

I agree, they should never be poisoned, but shot on sight if they are worrying sheep. Cattle should be ok. At the end of the day, It’s the owners responsibility to ensure they don’t wander off.

1 Like

Ya he definitely wasn’t worrying sheep anyway. And i get the issues with that.

Randomly poisoning dogs is wrong though, no matter what way you look at it.

The state of this lad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l3SiDx0Kc3E

Hmmmm

1 Like

Who’s the weirdo?

Possibly one for the Kerry weirdos thread