Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Who has ā‚¬920 in their pocket after a night out in Bantry?

1 Like

The man had met the two women in a chip shop and they invited him back to their house and invited him to take part in a threesome. The court heard that, one arrival, he declined the offer but they persisted.

He did in his fuck decline the offer :joy:

6 Likes

A couple of boxes to go.

Any of ye going to Cork film fest lads? I had a look at the program there and it seems like there isnā€™t half as much thatā€™d catch the eye. Iā€™ll probably go to that Iggy Pop/Jim Jarmusch documentary, might go to one of the Three Colour films too.

Looking to go one or two evenings. Love the auld film festival tbh

1 Like

I see Rob the Racist got his medal today.

1 Like

The greatest demand for tickets ever for an event in Cark, according to Rob ā€˜Robbieā€™ heffernan on the Cark city Council event to give ā€˜Robbieā€™ his bronze medal.
A right fucking weirdo.

4 Likes

He estimates heā€™s lost out on half a mill in the last 4 years overnot getting the medal

Indeed, Iā€™ve come to look forward to it every year.

Last year I went to ā€˜Victoriaā€™ in the Opera House, and the first 5 minutes the audio wasnā€™t working. Every sat there a bit unsure whether it was an intentional part of the film (sheā€™s in a noisy club, camera is firmly fixed on her) or the equipment wasnā€™t working. Anyway, a few minutes in, some fella says aloud ā€œAUDIO PLEASEā€ and another fella across the room loudly shushed him. The whole place started laughing. Good craic.

Its excellent really. Was very casual there a few years ago and went to the whole thing. met some seriously interesting fuckers

Iā€™m sure he does, the gimp. A failed runner takes up walking, thatā€™s a bestseller right there.

1 Like

Heā€™s the same lad who trains with drug cheats.

The man is loved by his own. When you see the pace he walks at it would shock you, some speed!

Sure they are his friends.
And in the Russians case sure the Russians donā€™t know what they are taking. According to ā€˜Robbieā€™, A Russian taking drugs is like an Irishman having a pint. Which is why he is happy to train with his friends who are drug cheats I suppose as itā€™s probably the same as training with a few lads who like a few pints.
A very very strange individual.

1 Like

Can someone crop the head from the mayor lad and pop it over to the roaster thread please?

1 Like

Thatā€™s because heā€™s running FFS.

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s just non judgmental. His friends are his friends.

His missus is not a bad looking woman from what Iā€™ve seen in the papers this morning.

Did you see her left arm?