Cork weirdo/sicko thread

No. Why?

Understandable. Its usually so far up his hole controlling him, it can be hard to see.

Nah, to be friends with someone you have to respect, support and endorse their morals and views entirely.

Went to Jim Jarmusch’s ‘Gimme Danger’ at the film fest the other day, it was fantastic.

Has anyone ever used the park and stay facility in cork international airport hotel.
Heading away in August and flights are early morning so I went to book a hotel in the airport, and was offered a stay and park deal. Seems too good to be true.
I.e. Car park costs €70.
Stay at the hotel one night + also park for the trip, cost €100.

Similar in airport hotel in Dublin. Well worth staying the night. That’s a fine hotel in Cork as well. Nice spot.

I suppose you actually park at the hotel and not miles away. I’m lookkg at 12 nights.
Just seems a bit too easy.

Yeah big underground car park at hotel I think. There is a huge commercial park around it so loads of business for them. You’d walk to the terminal from there

1 Like

Are you looking forward to having a bit of time to yourself?

3 Likes

Meself and @Nembo_Kid are heading away for a hedonistic break in the sun.

2 Likes

Did you get Option 1 or 2?

1 Like

Huh?

The business lounge at cork has the loveliest scones you’d ever eat. It’s a really nice airport.

If its good enough for the lovely Cara

1 Like

Tis’nt scones meself and @Nembo_Kid will be looking for, jam, maybe.

Woah Black Betty bam-ba-lam

Spotted this lovely book in Easons a while ago from Ireland premier singer songwriter beloved of most tfkers. Lyrics and a little story behind all his songs. It’d make a lovely birthday present for someone special.

http://www.collinspress.ie/images/thumbnails/1/500/Will_We_Be_Brilliant_or_What.jpg

3 Likes

Kurt Cobain.

1 min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Z2BkZaOQc

6 Likes

Genius musician has a heavenly moment in Cork, nothing out of the ordinary really.

I saw Kurt that evening, although i didn’t take too much notice of them.

2 Likes