Cork weirdo/sicko thread

A mere stepping stone to necrophilia for these lads. Weā€™ll be hearing about these 2 deviant Carkies on this thread in the future methinks.

"Theyā€™ll think twice before they do something like this again "

They will in their holes.

Well if they are into animal rights, they would consider it disrespectful to the dead mammal. I suppose in the same way that you wouldnā€™t bring the corpse of a child or adult to a party unless you were the sickest cunt going. Iā€™d imagine thatā€™s their view on it

1 Like

While I wouldnā€™t condone what went on, Iā€™d say thereā€™s plenty of student parties out there where a hell of a lot worse happens

Those fuckin techies have always been an embarrassment to Cork, Iā€™d be surprised if the Outpost hasnā€™t been hosting a marine mammal necrophilia society for years now.

1 Like

This is after backfiring badly on the lad

2 Likes

Ooooft.

I donā€™t see why thereā€™s so much outrage now, sure thereā€™s been a dolphin rugby club in Cork for years.

Gardai are investigating as to whether the dolphins death was a tragic accident or on porpoise.

11 Likes

Sigh

1 Like

2 Likes

Are they really students? They look like a right pair of gurriers

1 Like

Itā€™s an IT mate, you could get in there with 100 points in your leaving

5 Likes

They are from Patrickswell itā€™s been established surely one of lads on here knows them

1 Like

Thereā€™s surely no one from Patrickswell on this board.

Be unusual for a dolphin to be washed up in theā€™Well all the same.

@ciarancareyshurlingdolphins

They probably didnā€™t bring him from home.

Sick fuckers from patricksunwell.

It was Foynes . He was waked in the Yankee Flipper bar .