Cork weirdo/sicko thread

Flipper Carey was a great club hurler back in the junior days for the Well. He could make the ball talk.

Where does it say these boys are from The Well?

On TFK.

7 Likes

The best advice here is “Don’t go to cork!”

1 Like

The moral of this story is, if you’re bringing a dead dolphin to a house party, don’t fuck it out the window when you are finished.

You’re hardly going to flush it down the jacks.

2 Likes

It served its porpoise

Sorry!

More weirdness courtesy of CIT

Raven loonies .

1 Like

Awful carrion.

2 Likes

Boom!

1 Like

Caw blimey

Murder of crows puns

I’d say there’s a few lads around here who have made a fair attempt at something that big after a night out

I saw Eddie Hobbs arrive 25 mins late into a funeral yesterday.

1 Like

_Shocking pictures of hanging dog in Cork spark outrage online

There has been an angry online reaction after pictures emerged today of a dog found hanging in Cork, writes Ciara Phelan.

Hundreds of people have responded with outrage and anger after a local man shared graphic images of the distressing scene he discovered in the IDA Business Park on Model Farm Road while out walking his own dog at the weekend.

The dog was found hanging last Sunday. Picture: Cork Red FM.

The man contacted the Neil Prenderville show on Cork’s Red FM and shared the graphic images with them.

“I had to send in these pics (warning, ugly content) of what I encountered in the IDA Business Park…”

"The pictures speak for themselves. I alerted the GardaĂ­ and in fairness they came out immediately.

"They were also pretty disgusted by what they saw as any normal person would be.

“The dog’s legs are still on the ground so death must not have come quickly,” he wrote.

The stations story and social media post on the issue has sparked outrage among listeners and readers.

One Facebook user wrote: “I can’t even put in to words how disgusted I am at that. That poor poor creature having to suffer a death like that. I am bawling at the thought of it. No animal deserves that kind of death. Ever. Heart breaking.”

Cork’s Red FM have since contacted the Cork society for the prevention of cruelty to animals to find out what exactlty happened to the dog.

Facebook users suggested and hoped that the dog may have ran away from its owner and tried to jump the railing.

We have decided not to publish all of the images as they may cause distress to readers.

Readers can see the full images via Cork Red FM’s facebook post._

http://www.redfm.ie/warning-distressing-images-dog-found-hanging-from-railings/

Hanging dog, and spanking monkey.
New twins in the tribe.

2 Likes

that looks like me

Former world champion and Olympic medallist Robert Heffernan from Cork has moved to deny the reports that he has retired while speaking with Kathryn Thomas on radio1 just now, this is great news, Rob is a top top bloke and international race walking would be poorer without him.