The Cost of Living ๐Ÿ“ˆ

Is she having a laugh ffs.

2 Likes

Spoof

What I find โ€˜gasโ€™ is that the direct debit came as a surprise to her; now Iโ€™ve never been with a gas company for my heating but does she not get a bill before the direct debit is processed and given adequate notice?

The email comes in about 2 weeks before in my experience. But that doesnt get comments and retweets i guess

2 Likes

Iโ€™m just glad the trip to Copenhagen wasnt affected.

Of course, the answer to your question is yes.

1 Like

Isnt Copenhagen very expensive? Like the only city in europe more expensive than dublin?

1 Like

Its up there anyway. Havent been but i know if I was going for a week in February - I wouldnt be complaining about a heating bill for December and January on twitter.

2 Likes

Its very expensive.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy you would want to get onto her she must be burning ridiculous amounts of gas. No wonder the Green fella broke up with her.

4 Likes

The average salary for a speech and language therapist in Ireland is over 90 grand. Add in another 15 or 20 grand as a councillor and she still canโ€™t afford her gas bill or a trip to Copenhagen. The fucking lies out of this wan.

4 Likes

Send her an aul tweet, soften her cough

@chocey mouse knows all about this wan.She has cats,that all you need to know

1 Like

Iโ€™d be arrested for alt right harassment of a female politician.

1 Like

Had a few pints in town earlier,craft place, her ex was there with the folded up bike.
Revenge is a dish best served cold

Must have left it on the whole time. Some of dont bother putting it on to do our bit. Weโ€™re in this together

She needs the money for lawyers

Anyone?

This is all kinds of bizarre :grin:

1 Like

The things that comes out of lad when he has drink taken

I think the ex was sneaking into her gaff and turning on the gas?

2 Likes

Did @pulpfiction seduce and ride Elisaโ€™s ex boyfriend in revenge for some previous slight?

โ‚ฌ600 a month for an hour a days worth of gas is absolute bollix. Sheโ€™s lying

1 Like