The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

What a player.

What a fucking player.

I just hope he gets a chance for a prolonged reign of medals with the team that won 9 European Cups. Finally with a proper club on the European stage.

He’s a complete cunt. End of.

Right on cue. Id worry about Liverpool being around in a few months the way the club is being run at the moment. :rolleyes:

I thought for a while there that Cristiano was going to be the new Matthew Le Tissier.

Thankfully though he left his ‘Southampton’ with their paltry three European Cups.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I thought for a while there that Cristiano was going to be the new Matthew Le Tissier.

Thankfully though he left his ‘Southampton’ with their paltry three European Cups.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

I notice the slagging dont contain we have more leagues than you now. Pathetic Farmer. Let yourself down. Id expect it from Foley.

I have to admit though I do appreciate Ronaldo. I appreciate the fact he’s a a fucking tosspot.

Shan, Shan, Shan

Can we not give up our differences for the purposes of the homage of a guy who decided that he wanted to further himself?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Shan, Shan, Shan

Can we not give up our differences for the purposes of the homage of a guy who decided that he wanted to further himself?[/quote]

You mean further tan himself surely.

United fans had to defend him while he was at united but he was a crybaby most of the time when he didnt get his own way. The way he acted in the Manchester Derby for example. I apprecaite that Real paid over the odds for him as well.

No one had to defend him. No one had to do anything.

:rolleyes:

41 goals.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Shan, Shan, Shan

Can we not give up our differences for the purposes of the homage of a guy who decided that he wanted to further himself?[/quote]

To a team that Pool made a show off. Hardly was doing that. And before you point it out yeah I know Pool beat United twice last season. Didnt stop United getting the 18th league title.

41 goals.[/quote]

25 this year. Takes penos and frees. General play not great. Falls over a lot.

the king is dead- long live the king:rolleyes:

Eric Cantona film is out tomorrow. :rolleyes:

some 2nd rate french player has a film?

Alan Shearer must look on now at Ronaldo’s move today and wonder why he never had the balls to leave Newcastle.

I think its fair to say… he is not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!

Cantona is twice the player Totti ever was. :rolleyes: