The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

Benzema has been a brilliant player in the biggest games for Real over the last 5 years or so and completely sacrifices his own game to get the best out of Ronaldo. Not saying he’s better than any of those players mind you.

You’re just looking at attackers. Real Madrid’s centre midfield and defence has been much better than Barcelona’s over the last few years.

On Maradona, certainly a great player but even with what he had to deal with in terms of increased physicality, he also played against much less organised teams with less fit players. Looking at games at the time its like a completely different sport

Come back to us when either of Ronnie or Messi better this…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vashrNoXTE

2 Likes

I don’t think either Messi or ronaldo are addicted to cocaine mate

I dont think I asked you if they were mate?

That video clearly shows the actions of a man addicted to cocaine

Wild speculation on your part …

Not really. He was addicted to cocaine for most of his career in Europe

If that’s anyway true he really is the GOAT - Imagine what he could have done clean? OMG.

1 Like

Sports science has moved on and probably in 30 years time lads will be arguing on god knows what the Messi and CR looked slow .

When Maradona played in Italy the game was very tactical . Catenaccio was at least 20 years old . Herrera’s inter teams of the 60s et al .

1 Like

Did Maradona ever win or get close to winning the European Cup with Napoli?

The UEFA cup only…

I’ll tell you one thing for certain… Ronaldo is certainly not in the same conversation as Maradonna.

No he didn’t.

That would be the equivalent of Ronaldo or Messi winning the Champions League with Leicester.

The equivalent of Maradona’s achievement with Napoli would be like Messi or Ronaldo winning the Premier League this year with Leicester against Man City*.

*If City win the Champions League.

I agree with that

My top 5 in my life time

Maradona
Ronaldo (Brasil)
Messi
Ronaldinho
Franco Baresi

Where’s Zidane?

Sitting at no.6.

He’s wasted back there, he should be playing a bit further forward.

my top 5
Totti
Maradona
Ronaldo
Larsson
Twigg

1 Like