The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

He didnt even get a shot off last night… No doubt his cheer leaders will be on later moving the goal posts

Doubt moving the posts would have been any help if he didnt get a shot off.

He had one decent attempt at a header. Thought he was offside myself.

Ronaldo is only three behind the all time European record for international goal scoring now. Interestingly he has never scored against France, Spain, Germany, Italy or less interestingly England. Scoring twice against not great Netherlands teams is about as good as it gets for Ronnie

Howye lads

The greatest.

1 Like

Truly the greatest poacher of our time

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 307 goals in 288 matches for Real Madrid.

I don’t know of a record like that ever at any club.

Fernando potreyo for Sporting Lisbon, 331 goals in just 187 games

2 Likes

I stand corrected.

He’ll win his 5th champions league medal this year.

Be all the better vs City or Liverpool in the final.

1 Like

Will certainly get the man Utd fans back on his side anyway, they’ve been nothing but scathing of Ronaldo since his transfer away from the theatre of dreams.

4 Likes

I’d say he’d prefer to beat Barca

1 Like

Doubt hed give a fuck about them, and he certainly wouldnt do this

https://youtu.be/mP6g-RUYMMc

Great thing he left them before they had a chance to ruin him like they’ve done so many others

3 Likes

His miss at the end was a laugh … tis grand pulling off a fluke like the over head kick which you fuck up more often than not and can get away with it … putting a tap in over from 5 yards out is a joke and unforgivable.

It will be a great consolation for man united fans after getting dumped from Europe by an average Sevilla team & finishing about 20 points behind Man City to see CR win a 5th champions league .

6 Likes

You reckon it could yet prove costly ??

You’re transparency here is all to obvious

He had to move to a big club to fulfil his potential

1 Like