The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

Mullach Ide talks alot of sense. It was business, pure and simple. The gimp is over-rated, leave him off to get spanked by Barca twice a year as opposed to just the once this year!

Ronaldo wanted to leave last year.

Ferguson didn’t want to sell him.

Ronaldo demanded to leave.

A consensus was reached that he would leave this summer.

And he did.

Ferguson did not want to lose him. Why would he? He is hardly overrated. 41 goals in 2007/08 for a winger. Top scorer this seasonl. Ability to step up with goals from nothing in big games - Roma (CL quarter 2008), Chelsea (CL final 2008), Porto (CL quarter 2009). Ability to crush teams in the EPL by himself. Class on left foot, right foot and in the air. Ability to play up top by himself if needs be.

There is no way under the sun that Ferguson wanted to sell Ronaldo to Madrid.

Ferguson is scottish.

Ferguson has a red nose

:rolleyes: He’s a legend really.

[quote=“myboyblue”]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/12/article-1192435-055037F2000005DC-475_468x393.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/12/article-1192435-05503864000005DC-784_468x552.jpg[/QUOTE]

Is that Hilton?

Slut.

Tis yea. They’re pictured separately heading back to Nickys place at 3am.

She’s some disease I’d say.

To Madrid Via Paris is the headline on the front of the Sun today.

I hope she’s improved her style of play from that crap home movie a few years ago? She was almost catenachio in her efforts on Soloman. The game has moved on lets hope she can keep up?

According to Hilton, they are now officially an item. This comes 24 hours after she broke up with her previous ‘boyfriend’.

You gotta love her.

Ronaldo has let himself go. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://Ronaldo.bmp

Ronaldo sets new Madrid scoring record

Thursday, 24 September 2009 09:22

Cristiano Ronaldo set a new goal scoring record for Real Madrid as he became the first player to score in their opening four games for the Spanish giants.

A superb early goal from Ronaldo and a second-half Kaka penalty gave Real a 2-0 win at 10-man Villarreal in La Liga on Wednesday.

Real paid around €160 million for the Portuguese winger and Brazilian playmaker in the close season, including a world record €94 million for Ronaldo, and the gulf in class was evident from the start.

The home side were rocked back in the second minute when Ronaldo sped down the left wing, cut inside and struck with a low shot from just outside the penalty area for his fifth league goal in four matches.

Villarreal defender Gonzalo Rodriguez was sent off 10 minutes before the break, earning a second yellow card for catching Kaka in the chest with a reckless flying kick.

Kaka stepped up to double Real’s lead in the 73rd minute when the referee ruled Angel Lopez had handled Marcelo’s cross and Gonzalo Higuain and Ronaldo both went close as Real pressed for a third.

Their fourth win out of four put them level on 12 points with champions Barcelona, who thrashed Racing Santander 4-1 on Tuesday thanks to two goals from Lionel Messi and one apiece from Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Gerard Pique.

Ronaldo scored inside the first minute in Sunday’s 5-0 rout of promoted Xerez and he said his early goal on Wednesday had thrown Villarreal off their stride.

He said: ‘They are difficult to beat at home but we managed it and after Kaka’s goal we were more in control.’

The Best Player in the World by a distance.

I love you Cristiano.

[quote=“tipptops*”]The Best Player in the World by a distance.

I love you Cristiano.[/quote]

You know how I know you’re gay?

Because you love men.

2 Goals & dished out a broken nose for good measure.

G’wann Ronnie boy.

The man has just scored after 2 minutes, he is truly the greatest.