The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

Where would he be placed if he didnā€™t score until the 3rd minute?

But it was the 3rd minute mate.

I see the indo has an article up on their website that is implying that Cristiano is a homosexual

Yer man has some stalk on him in that photo.

bizarre article

What a scumbagā€¦ we all know that reporters can be annoying but ripping a mic from his hand and fucking it into a pond while the lad only doing his job, he should have smacked him straight in the head. A great player but probably the biggest cunt to ever play the game.

Itā€™s well known in Spain that he flies down to his lover in Morocco every weekā€¦ Madrid tried to put a stop to it for security reasons but he kept goingā€¦ If someone of his stature came out it could change the whole landscape of football.

Read elsewhere that the paper had previously made allegations of him being gay and also having sex with an underage girl as well

Sounds like Ronaldo did the right thing here. A very media savvy individual, he rarely takes a misstep with the press. No doubt provoked. The press are vermin for the most part.

+1

Journalists are vile, sewer crawling scumbags.

Hi Ewan!

And anyway, so what if Ronaldo is gay and wants to keep it to himself. You have fuckers like chocolate mice who want him to scream it from the rooftops like the other queens. Let the man life his life however he wishes to.

1 Like

I donā€™t want him to do anything but die a slow painful death.

Homophobe

Iā€™m not a homophobe, but do you see them gaysā€¦

A goal and an assist so far tonight. :clap:

Viva Ronaldo :clap:

1 Like

And he pays his taxes

4 Likes

That header was absolutely sublime. The way he hangs in the airā€¦

Legend

Iā€™ll cut your throat.

You are dead to me