The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

Itā€™s war.

Myself and my good mates @dodgy_keeper and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy know the score here. Ronaldo is one of the true greats. A warrior.

We are blessed to have seen the great man play the beautiful game.

Ferguson was right about that lad. :smirk:

A credit to Manchester United FC.

1 Like

Heā€™s a disgusting classless cunt. A vile bastard who spends half the game throwing his hands in the air sulking that he didnā€™t get the ballā€¦ he is everything thatā€™s wrong with modern football and the cunt also shaves his legs. Heā€™s not a man and only a vile wanker could respect a man of such character.

1 Like
4 Likes

At least your consistent with this opinion pal Iā€™ll give you that.

Ronaldo is one of the greatest to ever play the game end of. Heā€™s not the most likeable chap for obvious reasons but that shouldnā€™t take away from his achievements on the field.

Heā€™s a class act.

1 Like

Go suck a dick.

At least Joe Allen had a good tournament kid.

Joe Allen is a Swansea player.

1 Like

He never tried a leg at Liverpool, true enough.

I admire Ronaldo but I couldnā€™t ever really warm to him as a player to watch. Doesnā€™t have the jaw dropping talent of a Messi or Maradona and canā€™t control a game. Outstanding at what he does of course though.

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t go to war with him like you would Suarez.

1 Like

Aye, heā€™s very much an efficient finisher rather than a leader like Suarez was at Liverpool for example. Suarez would be constantly running around the place giving himself as an option and then running at the defence and bringing the team up the pitch. Thereā€™s nothing off the cuff or unique about Ronaldoā€™s game

Suarezā€™s love bites are vile.

Heā€™s a coward.

He disgraced Ajax, Liverpool and Uruguay with his cowardice.

You havenā€™t a clueā€¦like your hero, all flash, no substance. FOAD.

He ate his way out of Liverpool.

You couldnā€™t make it up how overlooked that was.

That was a truly superb goal, not just the power and technique, the hanging in the air, but the little jink to lose all the markers, exceptional awareness and talent.
I actually watched the Ronaldo film and found it strangely compelling, if a little, sad in a way, he seems very lonely for some reason.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvzPFEIJyoY

Watched that movie a while ago too. Heā€™s an odd character to say the least. Wouldnā€™t say he has many close friends