The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

looks like the tfk the rape chasers want nothing to do with this.

@sidney @KOS1987 @mikehunt @rocko any interest in this one lads?

1 Like

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-rape-accuser-kathryn-13350697

This is absolute horse shit.

Disappointing these days, when you pay someone off to stay schtum and they dont do so. Thats the way its gone I suppose.

1 Like

"Alongside the accusation of rape, the lawsuit filed by Mayorga accuses Ronaldo or those working for him of battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, coercion and fraud, abuse of a vulnerable person, racketeering and civil conspiracy, defamation, abuse of process, breach of contract, and negligence for allowing details of the confidential settlement to leak out. "

Is this lady, or her pic, known to the world? - We could see a huge upsurge in new members if we uncovered it.

I think heā€™s quilty. Always thought he was a creep.

http://ukdaynews.biz/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/01/cristiano-ronaldos-girlfriend-backs-him.jpg

@Sidney

@KOS1987

Have we any vaginal tear experts left on the forum?

He raped her in the ass,according to the lady herself.

In true Spartan fashion.

I suppose thatā€™s where heā€™s used to putting it

2 Likes

Why did she accept the payoff?

Yeah she accepted over $300k for a confidentiality agreement at the time. Her new lawyer thinks that contract isnā€™t enforceable for some reason. I donā€™t think sheā€™s paying the money back. Sheā€™s saying Ronaldo has already admitted it somewhere somehow and thereā€™s a record of that. Ronaldo is now denying it. She was a model at the time, then she became a teacher, now sheā€™s quit that so she can ā€œbe strongā€ (or do the talkshow circuit).

So rape is ok if you take a payoff?

Some bit of business by Real Madrid to offload Cristy in the summer when they knew what was about to come out.

Theyā€™ve mugged off the Old Lady of Turin in an even bigger way than they and Michael Oliver did in the Champions League quarter-final second leg. For his part, Cristy appears to have mugged off a young lady and then some.

Fucking Clare cunts

2 Likes