The Cristiano Ronaldo is a Fraud Thread

Clearly not. Contrast that with the stand taken by Ulster rugby and the IRFU. Even though it was a very weak case against Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding, always likely to result in acquittals, both were stood down from playing until the criminal process concluded.

1 Like

Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding didn’t cost 112 million euros and what ever else is made off him playing for Juventus. It is a bit more difficult to stand someone down when you have that much invested. Again why are people assuming he is guilty already?

Have you seen the video in the member’s lounge? He’s looking at 10 years.

10 years is a bit much for a bit of awful dad dancing.

You havent seen ‘the’ video so …

Is this the same members Lounge that had the Zebo/Murray video?

No - this one is password protected.

ewan tries hard in this article but he cant help but let his anti trumpism get in the way of a decent article. trying to say that fords allegations are anywhere near in the same country as the ones against Ronaldo is sheer idiocy

hi ewan

And it can stay that way. I struggle to watch a match with Ronaldo performing so I will pass of this video.

You werent getting an invite in the first place.

Thank fuck for that, not into joining wank circles. you and your mates have your fun together.

1 Like

You like to wank alone? Weird.

1 Like

Ewan is implicitly presuming Ronaldos guilt so I’m going not guilty for now

#ibelieveher

#ibelieveher

Ooooft

1 Like

Her lawyer (male) appears to have a ponytail

It looks like CR7 was sexually assaulted by the lady in question.

How are you seeing this case mate?

@Cicero_Dandi is the last fellow you should be asking about a potential criminal trial. He has no understanding of how a criminal justice system works. He thought the opening statement from the prosecution in the Belfast rape case was evidence and evidence sufficient to convict.

He had Ben Stokes convicted as well.