The Danny Healy Rae Thread

But they are the superdads.

What should they do pal?

Man the fuck up

Surely thats what they are doing? Getting up and bringing home the big dog money. Where are they complaining above?

Apparently you can’t say that to people any more ya big feckin Nazi ya.

There’s a fella posts here who hasn’t had a nights sleep in years with the sick children, you’d nearly think he’s making it up sometimes.

Thats the way its gone now.

Explains his demented posts.

Good lord

I can only watch 20 seconds. Does he make it? Is there an actual completed sentence there?

He’s a simpleton alright but the sneery head on Harris would make you want to cave it in with a lump hammer.

1 Like

Great wumming there by dhr

1 Like

Harris looks like the type who would be “Head of Creative Design” in an ad agency. One of those cocky types.

The problem here is the system. Danny Healy Rae should be kept at local level, and I’m sure he does well there, but we should have people in the Dail making national decisions. Healy Rae’s are no fools.

If they were at all smart, they’d have run the son as well in 2016. He’d be elected on transfer from father and uncle, they got 20K+ votes between them. Then they would have 3 Healy’s and a share in power…

I think the country dodged a bullet there…

2 Likes

That lad was in accounts FFS.

Indeed but he was always trying to weasel his way into creative from the beginning of season 1.

Irish politics need people like the Healy Rae’s to act as a foil to them agin them up in Dublin

6 Likes

We need checks and balances.

1 Like

I don’t think 3 seats are within their grasp based on the 2’16 figures. MHR polled 20378 with the brainy one getting 9991. Quota 13213 and they’re not huge transfer magnets.
It’s short of 2.5 quotas and uphill from there.
You’d really need to elevate Danny to Ceann Comhairle before the next election to open the gap and allow Cllr. Johnny HR into the fray.

Perhaps a role in the European Parliament might be the course to take meanwhile ousting that bluffer Brian Crowley. See… All solved neatly. :pint: