The Danny Healy Rae Thread

Muldoons who want their roads resurfaced are politically the same animal as the urban scumbag who wants everything for free.
Not everyone has the ability to see that though which is why the Healy Raes get guffawed at by people who would die for Murphy.
Unreal.

3 Likes

It speaks volumes for you that you view Daniel Healy-Rae as some sort of political colossus.

They’ve made their living talking shite and provoking anti-Dublin feelings among the simpletons down there. Your rant about Paul Murphy was classic example of this.

This is powerful stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2e-gOeN3DM

3 Likes

It speaks volumes of you that you established that I hold dhr in any regard. But then again you are a well established tfk gombeen yourself, hopefully I’m not confusing you with someone else.

1 Like

He will be the next minister for the environment.

Danny Healy Rae is dead right. If kerry did fine in the 1500s, and he doesn’t want to unduly trouble farmers etc with today’s fads then fine. I’m led to believe that Kerry had no broadband in the 1500s and were just fine, I see no reason why that should change. H’up God.

Mate, I am now a top top poster around here, up there with the best of them. I’m earning so many badges lately I can’t keep track. All the likes earned by a top top poster sch as myself are easy. You’d know nothing about it. Other top top posters will know what I mean.

What a day this must be for you.

What a day for the forum pal. It is a great day when the title of top top poster is confirmed on any of us.

Keep plugging away mate.

Unreal. You’re an amazing person. Just amazing. Everything you write I find myself agreeing with. You really are something else.

1 Like

Car crash stuff on matt cooper now

1 Like

Matt can’t believe his good fortune I’d say

Heard it too. Some cute hoor is DHR

2 Likes

Lads anyone that didn’t hear that Matt Cooper interview needs to find the podcast. It was incredible

2 Likes

I was actually asleep and something woke me… I thought I was dreaming for a few minutes.

Radio Gold

Stone cold classic

1 Like

While I am far from a fan of Danny or any of his clan, it is a bit rich for people in Dublin looking down their noses at him while voting for “more intellectual and well-spoken” candidates like Katherine Zappone and Ivor Jailbird Callely. Zappone the cunt who lives 22km from the Dail, which would “entitle” her to 9k a year travel expenses, but says she takes a “more efficient” way to work, which happens to be more than 25km from the Dail thereby “entitling” her to over 20k a year in travel expenses on top of her bloated salary. 20k tax free a year to drive from Brittas to Dublin for work.

Bigger things to worry about than Danny’s religious beliefs, lads.

7 Likes

You’ve fallen into the trap.

It’s fuck all to do with his religious beliefs buddy,his main gripe was how "all these scientist’s"came up with the same conclusion,it’s all a giant conspiracy to DHR,people have nothing to do with the weather,yearra yearra and so on and so forth