The Dating Thread - Part II

Or Madonnas

Correct and right. Looks suspiciously like she was getting bulled somewhere else and has got her walking papers there.

2 Likes

Don’t meet any women more than twice till you’re at least 30.

You’re only young once pal.

1 Like

Maybe so,I’m just trying to stop him running back to her when she decides. He should sit her down and tell her straight out. On or off but don’t fuck me about.

Sounds good

Does she look anything like this wan.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/buff-egan-sifting-and-drifting-since-217-sponsored-by-mac/23043/3366?u=iron_mike

2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

I was going to pm you something similar during the week buddy.I went through shite like that years ago and went running every time she clicked her fingers. How I reget it now, if she got wind of me near another woman she’d be all over me, but didn’t want to know me a month later, time and time again until a mate of hers told me to cop myself on. Even the day before my wedding she got our common friend to enquire about what my wife was like etc, even though I hadn’t seen or spoken to her in over a decade. ( not my wife ) the ex cunt.

2 Likes

He should go ride someone and make sure she finds out about it. That’ll settle it

1 Like

So she’s no longer a cunt eh? You’re always thinking about some sort of union you filthy dog…

Ah sure with my precarious marital situation I have to keep all avenues open.

I have a feeling that I have a whopper of a relationship issue on the horizon myself. I’m very down about it.

Stay strong bro

1 Like

Ps @Copper_pipe is she local ? That makes it awkward for a clean spilt.

No shes not.

You’ve found out she’s seeing other clients?

13 Likes

Shag off

How did you leave it. Did you just keep your mouth shut like alot suggested here?

It could be ahe is disappoibted at your reaction and is looking for attention.

My gut says say no thanks. Its time we mived on. Too many doubts now

2 Likes

You are welcome pal @Copper_pipe

Be careful of a lot of lads here giving women advice. End of the night they are in the chipper ordering snack boxes talking about the women they could have rode.

A hand in the bird is worth two in the bush.

6 Likes

He needs to ditch the woman so he can go out and spend his Saturday nights trying to get a woman.